Featured Member - March

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHHHHHHYou're going to BLOW IT for me man.No offense taken. But unfortunately you will now be in the dead to me list.Say hi to Checky.
Watch outYou're going to set your cigar ablaze if you get that heated over what I said.Yeah, that was a bad joke.Love the pic for your featured member page though, sir.
I gotta say that Gov's write up is damned good and it's about time a poster with a fierce sense of humor got feature member status.
Ahem.
He said fierce sense of humor. :club:
Alcoholbouquetweb.jpgCongrats Mr. BalloonGuy!!
Those beer mug balloons, whenever I do a job, those all get stolen by the guest right away. t's funny to watch people carrying these around for hours cause they don't want to lose them.Thanks dude
Those beer mug balloons, whenever I do a job, those all get stolen by the guest right away. t's funny to watch people carrying these around for hours cause they don't want to lose them.Thanks dude
Did I actually, accidentally find your company? Or are those balloons common in the balloon business world?
Did I actually, accidentally find your company? Or are those balloons common in the balloon business world?
commonI don't edvertise, nor do I have a web site
No offense taken. But unfortunately you will now be in the dead to me list.Say hi to Checky.
shut UP! i'm not ditching you for golf on purpose--and besides, you could always drive your big, black SUV back down to vegas for another round. you know, if you really cared.(i miss you.)
Just in case you're being serious being featured member is not an award that goes to whoever happened to win a tournament recently although it might seem that way from some of the timing of our past choices. Balloon Guy didn't win because of his charitable contribution but because of what he contributes to FCP through his entertaining posts and good humor even if he is a loony toon right wing nut job when it comes to politics. He represents the average recreational poker player. If we only went by poker success when we decided on Featured Member the people who we have neglected most are the successful cash game players and not whoever has run hot lately in a few tournaments.
Yeah ! Most of FCP arent very good poker players or golfers and would have no shot at "Featured Member" otherwise. Most people arent blessed with the skills to check raise all-in with the krablar into a flush board or knock in a double breaking 5 footer for $3000 with no money in your pocket. Im just glad Im not one of em.Congrats again BG !
Yeah ! Most of FCP arent very good poker players or golfers and would have no shot at "Featured Member" otherwise. Most people arent blessed with the skills to check raise all-in with the krablar into a flush board or knock in a double breaking 5 footer for $3000 with no money in your pocket. Im just glad Im not one of em.Congrats again BG !
I thought you were our king in this department.Thanks Billy
shut UP! i'm not ditching you for golf on purpose--and besides, you could always drive your big, PURPLE SUV back down to vegas for another round. you know, if you really cared.(i miss you.)
fyp1.1

Congrats Bguy. Your posts always crack me up. Have a cigar on me ( and when I say on me I mean in a way where I can play intern and you could be your favorite Clinton ).Congrats again

Congrats man ! Always a hoot when ur in and or start a thread.got any good sources for cuban cigars we should talk about via PM ? I do. :club:

Congrats Balloon Guy! By far, my favorite of the FCP community. Your "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity" post is a classic...my favorite post. Pinto (not sure if you remember but you gave me this name on my first post)

Congrats Bguy. Your posts always crack me up. Have a cigar on me ( and when I say on me I mean in a way where I can play intern and you could be your favorite Clinton ).Congrats again
1. Oxymoron to Balloon Guy2. Seriously gross since you are a GUY
I'll take; "Things that are long overdue" for $5,000 alexBut seriously, what the heck took so long?I mean come on, if I kissed any more Negreanu rear I think I would need some tofu flavored chapstick.Thanks guys, you know I love you all, except a couple of you that know who you are.
:club:
SHHHHHHYou're going to BLOW IT for me man.No offense taken. But unfortunately you will now be in the dead to me list.Say hi to Checky.
lmao. poor jamie :D
You give balloon guy member of the month for getting a phone call from negreanuAnd pass up scottyno for winning 3 Razz tournaments in, one of which being an FTOPS event, finishing heads up twice more in two weeks time?No offense to BG, I like you, but I call BS.
Poor Scotty...........but we have to factor in his previous affiliation with Neverwin Poker :club:
Can anyone confirm that BG won a longest drive? Just curious
I cannnot confirm or deny such thing. However, I have seen BG hit a golf ball and he certainly has the skills to win said contest.Congrats Rob on this special honor.
i won a non-fcp one in the fall. about 325 and less than 6 feet off the line they painted down the centre of the fairway. does that help?
I can confirm his for youCurrently I hold a 100% record at the FCP golf tournament long drive series.To note: No cash prizes
i won a non-fcp one in the fall. about 325 and less than 6 feet off the line they painted down the centre of the fairway. does that help?
irrelevant