Featured Member - March

Congrats Balloon Guy! By far, my favorite of the FCP community. Your "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity" post is a classic...my favorite post. Pinto (not sure if you remember but you gave me this name on my first post)
I do remember. Good times
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats BG, I think it was you railing me in that 6 handed wsop event last summer that intimated my competition and led them to make poor plays against me. If I ever win the main event and the balloon industry isn't doing too well I will consider hiring you as a full time bodyguard.

I'm sorry I tried to stay silent, but I cannot anymore. Ballon Guy is constantly trying to steal my thunder, especially with this clever ruse that he and DN and Bob coocked up in their 3 wayphone callTo keep the real Featured member from getting his proper respecthttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=119225

I'm sorry I tried to stay silent, but I cannot anymore. Ballon Guy is constantly trying to steal my thunder, especially with this clever ruse that he and DN and Bob coocked up in their 3 wayphone callTo keep the real Featured member from getting his proper respecthttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=119225
I remember when I only had 5,414 posts....I was naively innocent also.Ah well, congrats on the new baby that I basically named for you.Us P-51 jocks got to stick together

Balloon Guy is racking up accomplishments.He's the only member to have a triple post in his own featured member thread.Guys from the hockey forum might even say that, "he's the only member to have a triple post in every official featured member thread where he's is featured."

Balloon Guy is racking up accomplishments.He's the only member to have a triple post in his own featured member thread.Guys from the hockey forum might even say that, "he's the only member to have a triple post in every official featured member thread where he's is featured."
He definately holds the record! :club:

Who is this so-called "Balloon Guy?"I've never heard of him. :club:

That's strange, when Danny asked me who he should honor for featured member, only one name came to mind:psujohnThere is no one more deserving of the featured member of the month than psujohn. I must admit that it is for entirely selfish reasons:1) I am psujonn and by an *amazing* coincidence, happen to have a name very similar to psujohn. With this in mind, it is entirely possible --due to a simple typographical error-- that I receive the honor instead. I will be the first to admit that I have not earned this honor --(yet)-- but it would certainly be welcomed if it were offered. Besides, it would be pretty amazing to become a featured member during the *very* same month that I first joined FCP.2) ^^^ that's a pretty good reason.3) Balloon Guy is a shoe-in for featured member of the 17th and 21st days of every prime month (when counted beginning with September = 1) and since this rare honor is even greater than a lowly "Featured member of a particular month of a particular year", we should not waste the lower honors on the likes of him. After all, being the featured member of a particular month is finite (he's lucky to get a 31 day month as opposed to poor Bart who got shafted with a 29 day month, and although 29 and 31 are both twin primes, there is still no mathematical proof that there are infinitely many twin primes...). Being the featured member of two particular days of *every* prime month is, on the other hand, an infinite progression, more fitting of the eternal wisdom endowed upon us by BG's "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity" thread.4) ^^^ That's also a good reason5) psujohn rocks!6) I am not psujohn. On the other hand, I am a shorter version of psujohn (just cut down the tall stem of the letter 'h' and he becomes... me!). In view of this fact, I like to feel that I am a subset of all that psujohn embodies and therefore, if he gets honored, I too am honored.7) ^^^ I still prefer reasons #1 through #5[x] IMO

That's strange, when Danny asked me who he should honor for featured member, only one name came to mind:psujohnThere is no one more deserving of the featured member of the month than psujohn. I must admit that it is for entirely selfish reasons:1) I am psujonn and by an *amazing* coincidence, happen to have a name very similar to psujohn. With this in mind, it is entirely possible --due to a simple typographical error-- that I receive the honor instead. I will be the first to admit that I have not earned this honor --(yet)-- but it would certainly be welcomed if it were offered. Besides, it would be pretty amazing to become a featured member during the *very* same month that I first joined FCP.2) ^^^ that's a pretty good reason.3) Balloon Guy is a shoe-in for featured member of the 17th and 21st days of every prime month (when counted beginning with September = 1) and since this rare honor is even greater than a lowly "Featured member of a particular month of a particular year", we should not waste the lower honors on the likes of him. After all, being the featured member of a particular month is finite (he's lucky to get a 31 day month as opposed to poor Bart who got shafted with a 29 day month, and although 29 and 31 are both twin primes, there is still no mathematical proof that there are infinitely many twin primes...). Being the featured member of two particular days of *every* prime month is, on the other hand, an infinite progression, more fitting of the eternal wisdom endowed upon us by BG's "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity" thread.4) ^^^ That's also a good reason5) psujohn rocks!6) I am not psujohn. On the other hand, I am a shorter version of psujohn (just cut down the tall stem of the letter 'h' and he becomes... me!). In view of this fact, I like to feel that I am a subset of all that psujohn embodies and therefore, if he gets honored, I too am honored.7) ^^^ I still prefer reasons #1 through #5[x] IMO
How many drinks did you have before you wrote this?
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the month is up now, I enjoyed the time being the most awesome dude on FCP, really liked the swag basket. Not sure where to put the signed picture of Daniel, but I really liked the robe. The pokerstars mouse pad is kind of cheap, but I can appreciate the time and energy that Bob put into the scrapbook of Canadian poker heros. I never used the ban hammer I was given, but I still have a little time left. I think someone needs to look through the remainder gift baskets because I don't think many people are going to really go for a case of ProPlayer. It will be on Ebay tomorrow.It is pretty obvious that I will be the last featured member of the month, since I set the bar so high. Good luck Mr. April. Or Mrs? Just kidding, no chick will ever get member of the month because their brains are smaller, it's science.For $7 on PokerStars I will put your name in the mix for April. PM DNA for details.

It is pretty obvious that I will be the last featured member of the month, since I set the bar so high. Good luck Mr. April. Or Mrs? Just kidding, no chick will ever get member of the month because their brains are smaller, it's science.
oooooh BG you are a dead man! :club::ts:D:D