Official Fleur-thread

If he adds SW it kind of defeats the purpose of being sarcastic, don't you think?
You are being sarcastic here right? wink.gifAs I said: it just adds to the fun to see me reacting seriously to sarcastic posts. So I don't care if people don't put "SW" in their posts. Who came up with that anyway...
  • Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the point of "sw"?Is the intention of the poster to have the reader think, "ZOMG, I can't believe he said that! What a fool! Watch as I tear him apart with my flaming prowess. Oh wait, sw. LOL, what a funny guy, he got me good there. NH."Or is the intention of the poster more like, "My fellow FCPers, what you are about to read is sarcasm and should at no point be taken literally. Proceed cautiously as I show off my rapier like wit in an attempt to prove my worth to this fine online community."Because if it's the second one, I believe the "sw" should come at the beginning of the post. Imagine enjoying a leisurely Sunday drive until you go flying off a cliff and as the bottom of the canyon is swiftly approaching ensuring your ultimate demise the last thing you see is a sign in the ground stating, "Caution: Bridge Out."I made this post 19 months ago; I wonder if anyone remembers. What is the statute of limitations on repeating posts?

ahhhh, well they are very cute. I for one, like them. Thank you for adding a little flair (pardon the play on words) to this forumactually, they discuss paying your own portion at a restaurant.I wasn't being saracastic at all. I really enjoy them. You'll have to excuse Sbriand. He's a bit of a forum Nazi. And pardon my use of that term, I don't like it, but he goes around abusing new people and their posts because they "dont get it" but really, I think that he's just a sad little man with a big attitude behind a keyboard. He probably hates his job. Anyway, I don't want to bother with him. I've reported him to the proper authorities, but they took no action. Anyway, welcome back and thank you for the addtions to this forum
You should join my fanclub coool.gifYou'd be the only member though
What is the point of "sw"?Is the intention of the poster to have the reader think, "ZOMG, I can't believe he said that! What a fool! Watch as I tear him apart with my flaming prowess. Oh wait, sw. LOL, what a funny guy, he got me good there. NH."Or is the intention of the poster more like, "My fellow FCPers, what you are about to read is sarcasm and should at no point be taken literally. Proceed cautiously as I show off my rapier like wit in an attempt to prove my worth to this fine online community."Because if it's the second one, I believe the "sw" should come at the beginning of the post. Imagine enjoying a leisurely Sunday drive until you go flying off a cliff and as the bottom of the canyon is swiftly approaching ensuring your ultimate demise the last thing you see is a sign in the ground stating, "Caution: Bridge Out."I made this post 19 months ago; I wonder if anyone remembers. What is the statute of limitations on repeating posts?
Has it really been 19 months? I remember you being born like yesterday.
back in a Fleury.they never can stay away for long, can they
It's like an abusive relationship; the women always return eventually until they are beaten to death. So here I am.
Where have you been Fleur, I thought you had been banned.
I've been growing some thicker skin and dumping a cheating boyfriend.
I wasn't being saracastic at all. I really enjoy them. You'll have to excuse Sbriand. He's a bit of a forum Nazi. And pardon my use of that term, I don't like it, but he goes around abusing new people and their posts because they "dont get it" but really, I think that he's just a sad little man with a big attitude behind a keyboard. He probably hates his job. Anyway, I don't want to bother with him. I've reported him to the proper authorities, but they took no action. Anyway, welcome back and thank you for the addtions to this forum
Yeah, what he said. I just like messing with him because he has a hard time getting an erection. But I love him anyway.
SWNow we only have to get rid of that ball in your chin and we're good to go.
SWNow we only have to get rid of that ball in your chin and we're good to go.
That and get you some glasses, cause it isn't in my chin, it's in my lip...
Do they talk about books almost no one has heard of with some guy with weird avatars?somewhere in between 9 months and 20 minutes, Jo
All the time.
That and get you some glasses, cause it isn't in my chin, it's in my lip...
You're still pretty. sw
You're still pretty. sw
And I'm not stupid. But thanks for the sw.
And I'm not stupid. But thanks for the sw.
It was a silent double sw... you would have understood that if you were an American.
I'd cheat on my girlfriend too if she looked like such a monster.
The f is that my ancestors that f-ed, came from different f-ing countries. Making me a f-ing mix between different nationalities. Thats the f. f-er.
Wanna F?

You people have no class. What did this woman ever do to you? I'd bet your parents wouldn't be proud. Sometimes, I'm ashamed to be apart of this FCP community.

It's like an abusive relationship; the women always return eventually until they are beaten to death.
Amen.
Men are pigs.
See?
Is this sarcasm?There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.
Good stuffFleur should be impressed with the caliber of posters that have shown up in this thread