Official Fleur-thread

KUGEI love your choice for avatar/sig line. lol 1 of my fav episodes. "question..... which type of bear is best""well thats a ridiculous question, there are basically two rules of thought""False, Black bear!""Thats debatable"also, Fan clubs are not just handed out u know. It took real life meetings with the devoted fans for them to start such a wonderful cult. groupasking for one is lame potatoes.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thats debatable"also, Fan clubs are not just handed out u know. It took real life meetings with the devoted fans for them to start such a wonderful cult. groupasking for one is lame potatoes.
Obviously you missed the meaning of: emo.gif ...
KUGEI love your choice for avatar/sig line. lol 1 of my fav episodes. "question..... which type of bear is best""well thats a ridiculous question, there are basically two rules of thought""False, Black bear!""Thats debatable"
Ha, yeah, good quote there! I love The Office. I think the imitation episode was in the 4th season right? If it is, I have it on my Creative Zen mp3/vid player and I shall watch it later.
Obviously that's the most indescript smiley ever.
It means sarcasm.... I thought all of you would recognize sarcasm when it stared you in the face, but I guess I was wrong.
It means sarcasm.... I thought all of you would recognize sarcasm when it stared you in the face, but I guess I was wrong.
Then why is it called 'emo'?But that part makes me laugh.
Then why is it called 'emo'?But that part makes me laugh.
If you understand this forum: http://www.forum.fok.nl then, you can come back to me and talk about Dutch names for smilies.
FYIwe put a (sw) when we want to denote sarcasm.
FYIwe put a (sw) when we want to denote sarcasm.
So? That means I have to say "sarcasm warning" too? Come on...
Clearly Jack.
You <3 cock, don't you? But that's a good thing, not a bad thingPreaching to the choir
so is Dawson Leery JBradburn?i mean he's the only person super sweet enough to make a dawson leery account.
How you been? Aren't you in Vegas? I might have to come out for a long weekend...
You <3 cock, don't you? But that's a good thing, not a bad thingPreaching to the choirHow you been? Aren't you in Vegas? I might have to come out for a long weekend...
by Super Sweet, did you mean "Cool enough to come to vegas and gangbang a bunch of hookers"???cuz if thats the case, what are u waiting for?ya dude, i'l be here for at least another 2 months. before heading back to canada for a bit.
ummm...i dont even have my own fan club(hmmmm...idea brewing)
I'd sign up for your funclub heart.gif
I know. Really, what are we to do about this? Probably nothing. Sigh.
circle jerk?
we're dumb americans, we don't understand sarcasm. please do some 'splainin