Official Fleur-thread

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What an awesome thread!Fleur, it's very generous of you to share so much with this gang de cons. I, for one, hope you stay a while.PS: You really are quite good looking! PPS: Clearly you speak some French. Are you from France or native Dutch?

I thought this was about Fleung, guess I read it wrong. But I wasn't disappointed, I guess. Anyway...the answer is yea...i'd hit it.

Wow! What an awesome thread!Fleur, it's very generous of you to share so much with this gang de cons. I, for one, hope you stay a while.PS: You really are quite good looking! PPS: Clearly you speak some French. Are you from France or native Dutch?
Finally a post I can respond to swhip.gifBedankt voor je compliment! (Thanks for the compliment). I'm native Dutch, but in the Netherlands when you follow VWO (pre-university school) you are obligated to learn German, English and French. So I can understand French and German, just don't speak and write it that well.
I have no idea.... copy/paste is my friend. I think there's a way to do it with the one u have though.
hold alt, type numbers on your numpad, release alt. typically 3 digits. ie. alt 148 is ö175 »399 Å457 ╔you get the point. i predict people will be doing this for the next 2 hours minimum.
i thought the dutch were blonde. fix that.
You're right. In the North part most are blonde. But I'm not from the north and I'm a mix ( Curacao, Indonesia, German, Dutch)
I'm Fleur. 21 years old. Criminology Student. Live in Amsterdam. Love to play poker both online and irl. Work parttime for Adobe CS and Licensing EMEA. Do occasional modelling jobs.
Obviously you aren't a good enough student if you haven't noticed the crime of that you and I aren't together.quagmire38659hq.jpg
You're right. In the North part most are blonde. But I'm not from the north and I'm a mix ( Curacao, Indonesia, German, Dutch)
you are the result of mixing an asian, two blondes, and an orange flavored liquor?OFF TO THE LAB!
i thought the dutch were blonde. fix that.
you are the result of mixing an asian, two blondes, and an orange flavored liquor?OFF TO THE LAB!
Show me one original brunette turned blonde that looks good and I'll think about it...
Show me one original brunette turned blonde that looks good and I'll think about it...
Any blonde in hollywood?Not to say they're all good looking, but none of them are natural.
Obviously you aren't a good enough student if you haven't noticed the crime of that you and I aren't together.
Sue me.
part-veela, you are not.OBSCURE ZING!
[x] gets it[x] is a dork[x] that's okay b/c OP is a dork toodid I do that right?