Official Fleur-thread

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dutch, pay attention to the dutch woman's post.
There's no arguing with baseless proclamation and semantics, especially when they're facing off against an opponent as weak and non-humorous as observational discovery. I don't even want to continue with this. My first post was going to be a scathing circa-summer-'06-style hate-rant, but I deleted it because I really just don't care that much. Carry on.

Fleur I for one welcome you to the OT section of FCP. As you will find out, the amount of flames is beyond acceptable. However you seem to be very intelligent and realize that most of these fools are simply jealous. *cough* SA21 *cough*. Please continue to make threads and posts and contribute to this forum in a good way.

Fleur I for one welcome you to the OT section of FCP. As you will find out, the amount of flames is beyond acceptable. However you seem to be very intelligent and realize that most of these fools are simply jealous. *cough* SA21 *cough*. Please continue to make threads and posts and contribute to this forum in a good way.
What does her browneye smell like exactly?
What exactly are they jealous of? They wish they were girls? They wish they lived in Holland? What exactly is the reason for their jealousy?
What exactly are they jealous of? They wish they were girls? They wish they lived in Holland? What exactly is the reason for their jealousy?
Isn't it obviously? We're jealous of all the "pretty" girl-attention that spineless doctors of worth-hyperbole and -projection are getting by pretending to give a fuck about her major/career/hometown/the clot she just passed etc. The green pigment now dominating my completion is not from the nausea brought on by the whole ordeal, but rather jealousy's fully-reared head. If only I'd seen the thread 3 pages ago, it could be me in their position, right now!
quick question.when i read dutch`s posts. I think he`s either a small asian kid, or a white guy with fine dry hair and parents who are still married but hate each other.am i close...
My Asianness is a widely known fact/personality trait.