• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrozzo honey, I'm so sorry to hear this.I've been thinking of you a lot lately. My nephew was having testing for CF this week. Septicemia sucks :club: You'd think alcohol would kill those germs.....maybe beer is too weak.......we might have to try you on whiskey next time.Please get out of there soon. Sorry that I can't text you. I'm the last person in America without a cellphone. Take care of yourself and listen to your nurses (doctors....meh)XXXOOOWe miss you !
Most messagers such as yahoo and AIM have the ability to text message :D
chrozzo, who has battled his entire life with illnesses is in the hospital again for the second time in a month. he just got released after spenidng over 2 weeks in the hospital for a sick illness. he txtd me today telling me he was back in the hospital for blood poisoning. i think he could use our support. feel free to txt him.. im sure hed appreciate it.717-386-1624 is the # to txt
What do i need to text that number from Turkey? Should i put an international code or something in front of it? Anyone?
What do i need to text that number from Turkey? Should i put an international code or something in front of it? Anyone?
Yes. When I dial te UK I need to dial 011 and then the number. I'm not sure if each country has an international code or if it's universal. Feel better soon, Chrozzo.

Get well, get well soon, we want you too get wellllllll....we got you a get well cake. But there are too many fat online players registered at FCP so that shjiit didnt last.p.s. I'll pound a pint of guinness for ya dude.

uncalled for. albeit funny, dude is legit sick. gogogogogo chrozzos white blood cells!!!
Dude is legit sick likely partly due to his own irresponsible behavior. Many here "facilitate" that behavior.Having said that, I wish him no Ill Will and sincerely hope for him to get well AND establish a lifestyle that encourages his health.
Dude is legit sick likely partly due to his own irresponsible behavior. Many here "facilitate" that behavior.Having said that, I wish him no Ill Will and sincerely hope for him to get well AND establish a lifestyle that encourages his health.
no, it's purely genetic.
no, it's purely genetic.
Not "purely" but I know he has legitimate illness. I'll not hijack this well intentioned thread to further interject my thoughts about the effects his lifestyle choice may have on complicating those conditions.I wish him nothing but good health.