chrozzo, who has battled his entire life with illnesses is in the hospital again for the second time in a month. he just got released after spenidng over 2 weeks in the hospital for a sick illness. he txtd me today telling me he was back in the hospital for blood poisoning. i think he could use our support. feel free to txt him.. im sure hed appreciate it.717-386-1624 is the # to txt

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chrozzo, who has battled his entire life with illnesses is in the hospital again for the second time in a month. he just got released after spenidng over 2 weeks in the hospital for a sick illness. he txtd me today telling me he was back in the hospital for ALCOHOL poisoning. i think he could use our support. feel free to txt him.. im sure hed appreciate it.717-386-1624 is the # to txt
FYPGet well Chrozzo!

Getting out of the hospital and getting sauced the next day may not have been the best decision. That being said, I don't know how I'd react to being in his situation.get better soon kid.

Do you have a pet rooster? Do you want one? I recently learned that Geckos and Roosters don't get along as well as you might hope. Geckos tend to get the munchies and…well. It's just not pretty. To give your Gecko a nice distraction from your rooster, you should build a Gecko Deck! Why? We're not really sure, but rumor has it that Geckos like to get a deep, dark-green tan.
so i was searching for a gecko get well card, and found this bit of information. apparently geckos eat cocks. various signs around this place suddenly make sense.get well soon, sir.

I don't know Chrozzo but I wish him the best. Cellulitis, Phlebitis, and blood poisoning runs in my family. Ive spent time with it in the hospital and I know the pain he is going through and I truly hope it clears soon. Godspeed on your recovery.

chrozzo, who has battled his entire life with illnesses is in the hospital again for the second time in a month. he just got released after spenidng over 2 weeks in the hospital for a sick illness. he txtd me today telling me he was back in the hospital for blood poisoning. i think he could use our support. feel free to txt him.. im sure hed appreciate it.717-386-1624 is the # to txt
message sent

Chrozzo honey, I'm so sorry to hear this.I've been thinking of you a lot lately. My nephew was having testing for CF this week. Septicemia sucks :club: You'd think alcohol would kill those germs.....maybe beer is too weak.......we might have to try you on whiskey next time.Please get out of there soon. Sorry that I can't text you. I'm the last person in America without a cellphone. Take care of yourself and listen to your nurses (doctors....meh)XXXOOOWe miss you !