Are There Any Poker Rooms In Iran ?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is obviously missing information to this story. Did he molest a 7 year old girl or did he sleep with a 17 year old whose parents just happen to be xenophobic? I am not condoning sleeping with underage people, but there is a huge difference.
yeah, one's gross, and the other is NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"agreed, i stated that I feel bad for him and family...but he is not a citizen...which translate in most of the world including here to GTF out!!!follow the rules or later!!just because our government missed it 12 years ago (clinton years) doesn't make it incorrect now."Whew. How did we ever make it through those Clinton years? With the economy in such good shape, and all. I can see how such a defunct administration would be able to somehow oversee this extremely important issue of deporting Shawn Sheikhan.Thank god that we have the Bush Administration to the rescue now! They are so skilled in many areas, such as:1. Not plunging our country and troops into a war fueled by personal hate and greed, all while lying directly to our faces for 6 years.2. Protecting our citizens against the damage of one of the worst natural disasters of our lifetimes.3. Following advice and using warning signs as a way to protect us from the worst terrorist attack of all time.They are so on top of things, I'm sure they'll clear up this Sheiky crisis in no time.It's funny how conservatives bash Clinton, even after its been almost two full terms since he left office. Especially when it will be common knowledge to my children and grandchildren, when they study history in school, that George W. Bush will be known as the most failed President in US history.
You ever know a gun nut. I mean a real gun nut. I had one work for me for a while. Didn't matter what we were talking about, could be snow chains for SUVs, or concentrated orange juice pulp ratios, but eventually he turned it to why the government is trying to take away our 2nd amendment rights. Gun nuts think the entire world should be as concerned about the 2nd amendment as they are.You are a liberal nutOh and Clinton had sex with an underage babysitter that fathered his baby, and he paid the family to hush it up. But we can't deport him cause he's from here. And he accepted money from the Chinese communist party in exchange for nuclear missle technology. And he cheats on his lesbian wife. And his daughter is ugly. Did I mention that he cheats on his wife and got Impeached for lying under oath to a federal judge? That ought to rile him up
any other lawyers out there who can help me with lexis? i am trying to find information on his conviction. i have three case numbers in walnut creek municipal court (which is in contra costa county) in 1995.1/19/953/22/954/12/95i can't figure out how to get more information on the actual charges. they are in municipal court so these could just be traffic tickets, but i don't see anything else in 1995 from doing a public records search on lexis. any attorneys who are good with this system let me know...
I'm not an attorney but a law student, and I usually use the easier and smaller Aus equivalent, but I would be very surprised if something like that was actually reported. There would be so many cases like that everyday, surely they would all just become meaningless pages in some storeroom.I would be happy with deportation. His 'right' to be in the country, if he was not born there, ceases as soon as the Govt deems it should cease. He has committed some serious crimes so he should be kicked out, simple as that. The fact that the inefficient system gave him an extra 12years shouldn't mean he should stay permanently.
You ever know a gun nut. I mean a real gun nut. I had one work for me for a while. Didn't matter what we were talking about, could be snow chains for SUVs, or concentrated orange juice pulp ratios, but eventually he turned it to why the government is trying to take away our 2nd amendment rights. Gun nuts think the entire world should be as concerned about the 2nd amendment as they are.You are a liberal nutOh and Clinton had sex with an underage babysitter that fathered his baby, and he paid the family to hush it up. But we can't deport him cause he's from here. And he accepted money from the Chinese communist party in exchange for nuclear missle technology. And he cheats on his lesbian wife. And his daughter is ugly. Did I mention that he cheats on his wife and got Impeached for lying under oath to a federal judge? That ought to rile him up
It pains me that I will never be this funny.:club::D :D

The shiek will not be going any place in the near future~ my brother-inlaw fought his deportation for 15 years for manslaughter after he served 10years in jail. also The shiek also doesnt have a felony conviction - the only thing working against him is the time served in jail .This issue will be not resolved for at least 5-10 years if not more if his lawyer starts opening up old cases and filing appeals to the supreme court.He could also file for asylum in the U.K/France or buy citizenship is the Bahamas or Monaco- I will give odds shawn doesnt step foot in IRAN.

The shiek will not be going any place in the near future~ my brother-inlaw fought his deportation for 15 years for manslaughter after he served 10years in jail. also The shiek also doesnt have a felony conviction - the only thing working against him is the time served in jail .This issue will be not resolved for at least 5-10 years if not more if his lawyer starts opening up old cases and filing appeals to the supreme court.He could also file for asylum in the U.K/France or buy citizenship is the Bahamas or Monaco- I will give odds shawn doesnt step foot in IRAN.
You're related to the Kennedy's?
The U.S. govenment doesn't always move a lightening speed.He may have had tax issues or had his name come up on a secret profiling search or some crap.Either way, it seems odd to go after him now, after all this time.HOWEVER...molestation of a child? Sorry folks.......lifetime ban. He is scum. :club:
My money is on Matusow turning him in during a druken/drug induced rage
"agreed, i stated that I feel bad for him and family...but he is not a citizen...which translate in most of the world including here to GTF out!!!follow the rules or later!!just because our government missed it 12 years ago (clinton years) doesn't make it incorrect now."Whew. How did we ever make it through those Clinton years? With the economy in such good shape, and all. I can see how such a defunct administration would be able to somehow oversee this extremely important issue of deporting Shawn Sheikhan.Thank god that we have the Bush Administration to the rescue now! They are so skilled in many areas, such as:1. Not plunging our country and troops into a war fueled by personal hate and greed, all while lying directly to our faces for 6 years.2. Protecting our citizens against the damage of one of the worst natural disasters of our lifetimes.3. Following advice and using warning signs as a way to protect us from the worst terrorist attack of all time.They are so on top of things, I'm sure they'll clear up this Sheiky crisis in no time.It's funny how conservatives bash Clinton, even after its been almost two full terms since he left office. Especially when it will be common knowledge to my children and grandchildren, when they study history in school, that George W. Bush will be known as the most failed President in US history.
You are absolutely right. In the 8 and a half months Bush was in office before 911 he should have had the good sense to do what Clinton didn't do about terrorists in the previous 8 years.Freaking Bush.
My money is on Matusow turning him in during a druken/drug induced rage
see page 4... i posted a funny one... for those who missed it... Matusow and Sheiky are gonna sit down together in the near future... and Matusow's gonna lean over and say "kiddy game is down the street"
see page 4... i posted a funny one... for those who missed it... Matusow and Sheiky are gonna sit down together in the near future... and Matusow's gonna lean over and say "kiddy game is down the street"
What do you want, a medal?LOL j/k
What do you want, a medal?LOL j/k
it was pretty much the wittiest thing i've said in a while... and.. im running real bad poker wise... so... yeah.. i kind of do want some sort of medal... i hope thats alright with you?

I'm not trying to turn the whole thread into some political debate. I just thought it was funny that the previous poster had specifically point out that Sheiky wasn't deported during the "Clinton years".And I'm definitely not saying that Clinton was some saint of a man, or the greatest President of all time. I just find it completely unimaginable how every single citizen of the US isn't demanding for Bush to be impeached. Even if I was a total Conservative, I could never in my life forgive Bush for the things he has done while in the White House.PS: To Vtlaxer09...The Matusow comment = GOLDEN.

My guess this is from pre 9/11 . Thanks to the Patriot Act if the gov wants you gone now you are gone as fast as they can drag you onto a plane/boat/train/pack mule.Look at the case of then women who was becoming an activist for not separating alien mothers from babies born in the US...yes "anchor babies" from the rhetoric from the right. She was arrested at a protest in California and was on Mexican soil within 12 hours of her arrest.
It's funny how conservatives bash Clinton, even after its been almost two full terms since he left office. Especially when it will be common knowledge to my children and grandchildren, when they study history in school, that George W. Bush will be known as the most failed President in US history.
It would only be fitting if they forced history books to use those two exact words. I'm embarrassed he got re-elected, for both parties, because it says he was the best the GOP had to offer, and the Democrats couldn't even beat it. That's why I always check the "Dissappointed" box when asked for political affiliation.I support Greenspan 100%, beyond that I care little.
Clinton had sex with an underage babysitter that fathered his baby, and he paid the family to hush it up. But we can't deport him cause he's from here. And he accepted money from the Chinese communist party in exchange for nuclear missle technology. And he cheats on his lesbian wife. And his daughter is ugly. Did I mention that he cheats on his wife and got Impeached for lying under oath to a federal judge? That ought to rile him up
So you are saying... Bill Clinton.... is.... gonna be the best first lady ever!??!!??!I agree. Can't wait. Would totally make putting Hilary in charge a stalemate. Political cartoonists would surpass IT for fastest rising profession. Saturday Night Live may even become relavent again. <sw, on the SNL part, of course>