What do you guys think is the most intimidating thing you can wear to a poker table?Example: Wow this guy/girl is wearing ______! He/She is going to kick my ass!
A real nice suit. And if it's a multiday tourney, different suits for each day. It says:1. I have money.2. I don't really need yours.3. I like suits so I'm going to win your money for a new one, just cause I can.4. And I'll beat you next time for the cuff links I have my eye on.
What do you guys think is the most intimidating thing you can wear to a poker table?Example: Wow this guy/girl is wearing ______! He/She is going to kick my ass!
A real nice suit. And if it's a multiday tourney, different suits for each day. It says:1. I have money.2. I don't really need yours.3. I like suits so I'm going to win your money for a new one, just cause I can.4. And I'll beat you next time for the cuff links I have my eye on.
Agreed
a wsop bracelet

I personally believe that showing up and telling ewveryone at the 3/6 table that you are wearing a $1500 Armani suit is intimidating. Are you ****ing serious, what clothes are most intimidating?...The guy in the shorts and t-shirt taking your money.

A light blue bunny suit. NOT pink. I can't tell you how many times someone in a pink suit has saddled up to the table. It's like here comes easy money. But when a light blue one shows up it's time to call it a night.Also, A baseball cap, sunglasses, t-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers sends the message don't mess with me, I'm one of a kind.

I'm thinking an orange jump suit (like the prison ones), and a green bandana would be pretty intense! Especially if you were wearing a shoulder holster with a huge gat in it!!!! :shock:

lol wsop braclet."I got this at a pawn shop down town vegas! Yeah, I think its Annie Duke's. She had to pay for the surgery SOMEHOW!"
I bought three of em for 80 bucks back in 98...they say stu on them ,, I wonder who that guy was..
I wear a Tshirt that says "Playing for Grandma's medecine" on it and has a big picture of my grand mother's face.
this is the funniest thing I've ever read here.....