***official 100k Stakeaments Draft Signup July 29th, 2007***

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if there are enough people for a UK team? Or maybe a European team?I love this idea. Hopefully by next week I'll think of 50 vaguely relevant things to say so I can join the draft. I don't want the stakes, I'll be in on my own dime, but I think it's a brilliant idea.

GoBears (Los Gatos)No Stake Required - Just want to be on a team
Me too :club:. TimWakefield (Watertown). How many teams are there/can somebody give me like a summary of how this works?
ill try this one more time. Im either going to go out in the first hour or go very deep.YOungStunna7, (Hoffman Estates)
must of messed up somehow posting this, but it looks right to me. Anyways hopefully im not able to play this anyways cause ill be at day 2 of the Heartland. So just leave me off for the week. Ill bring back my last pick of the draft next week.EDIT: Just realized how I messed up.

I dont got 200 posts but look how long ive been a member, + im good for it....and you know it.1. JayHizzoe (Rapid City)

Ok, this is getting crazy. Several people are going mad, posting anything and everything just to get to 200.That isn't the point. Just spamming random threads with one word or one line answers *just* to get to the magical 200 posts doesn't really achieve anything.Think about WHY the 200 post restriction is there. Doe a few hours of insane posting change your status? Does it help your reputation?This isn't a personal attack on anyone in particular, and I don't necessarily dislike anyone who has done this. I just think it's kind of annoying to look at the main board and see that the latest post in every forum is by the same guy, and it's done just for the sake of hitting a number./rantCliffnotes:+1

It's not surprising though is it? It's testement to the fact that this is a really good thing that you've got going on that people are desperate to be a part of it. I really want to get involved, not for the stake (I'll be playing anyway), but just for the friendly competition and being part of a team.Having said that, I do agree with you. I'm not going to get to 200 posts because I'm trying not just to post in every thread just for the sake of it, but I am going to try and read the forum and post more so that I might be able to get involved in the future.

Ok, this is getting crazy. Several people are going mad, posting anything and everything just to get to 200.That isn't the point. Just spamming random threads with one word or one line answers *just* to get to the magical 200 posts doesn't really achieve anything.Think about WHY the 200 post restriction is there. Doe a few hours of insane posting change your status? Does it help your reputation?This isn't a personal attack on anyone in particular, and I don't necessarily dislike anyone who has done this. I just think it's kind of annoying to look at the main board and see that the latest post in every forum is by the same guy, and it's done just for the sake of hitting a number./rantCliffnotes:+1
oh there was a magic number? I didn't even know, my zeal for contributing to this fine community just took over. Wow, 85 posts in 4 hours, I really outdid myself. I never really beleived in the whole thread count thing, I just assume my sig speaks for everyone when it says "DrZoidberg is a fine upstanding young man worthy of a stakeament any day of the week, also I have large breasts"
oh there was a magic number? I didn't even know, my zeal for contributing to this fine community just took over. Wow, 85 posts in 4 hours, I really outdid myself. I never really beleived in the whole thread count thing, I just assume my sig speaks for everyone when it says "DrZoidberg is a fine upstanding young man worthy of a stakeament any day of the week, also I have large breasts"
I don't think he was talking about you.