***official 100k Stakeaments Draft Signup July 29th, 2007***

Sorry guys won't be happening this week, too many people are unavailable. Stay tuned next week, sorry for the trouble

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys won't be happening this week, too many people are unavailable. Stay tuned next week, sorry for the trouble
Unlucky guys, all that effort for nothing.Maybe we should set the post requirement at 400 for next week. Just to get them working for it.
Unlucky guys, all that effort for nothing.Maybe we should set the post requirement at 400 for next week. Just to get them working for it.
Oh god, just when I thought I could go back to the normal 10 posts a day :club:
You better start postin!
Do you guys really want me to spam the forums with 170 posts about nothing just to get 200 posts? I've been a member since well before most of these people and read the forums all the time, I just don't like to post very much. I mean I can spam the forums if you want, but I don't find that being very useful.
Do you guys really want me to spam the forums with 170 posts about nothing just to get 200 posts? I've been a member since well before most of these people and read the forums all the time, I just don't like to post very much. I mean I can spam the forums if you want, but I don't find that being very useful.
+1

As my 200th post I would like to thank the team that drafts me this week. It will be a great pleasure to take this tourney down and.....What's that? There is no draft this week? All that posting constructive criticism in strat was for naught but my own edification? The posters of this board don't understand half the words in my last sentence? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!P.S. I couldn't play this week anyway...boourns.

I understand your point but you aren't running this thing and so it really is moot. Did you not read the first post and just figured you were special enough to get by it. I believe if you look you were most likely not even on the draft list and this post would not have added you back on. For whatever reason, the guy who put this together put a rule on post count. A very small one at that. If you can't do it then that's your problem and noone elses. Go hang out in strat and talk poker, go talk about your favorite movie or something, go hang out and get to know us on Off-topic. You act as if posting what, about 130 times is some crazy feat only few people can do. +1

I understand the post requirement, as it prevents people from randomly joining for a week just to get $10 free.Although I see the other side of the arguement as well. I've been a member here for a while, and I read this forum everyday. I just don't happen to be the guy who "+1"s every single thread. I've been involved in 2 or 3 other stakeaments and have cashed a couple of times and always ship back to staker instantly. Although I know 2 or 3 random online poker transactions with complete strangers hardly makes me more or less trustworthy, it is frustrating to see something fun and interesting such as these drafts and not be able to participate because I do not postwhore. Nor do I post a whole lot in general.But, I say keep the rule, regardless of how it effects people like me. I can find enough spots to make posts that have meaning and get to the requirement soon enough.

I understand the post requirement, as it prevents people from randomly joining for a week just to get $10 free.Although I see the other side of the arguement as well. I've been a member here for a while, and I read this forum everyday. I just don't happen to be the guy who "+1"s every single thread. I've been involved in 2 or 3 other stakeaments and have cashed a couple of times and always ship back to staker instantly. Although I know 2 or 3 random online poker transactions with complete strangers hardly makes me more or less trustworthy, it is frustrating to see something fun and interesting such as these drafts and not be able to participate because I do not postwhore. Nor do I post a whole lot in general.But, I say keep the rule, regardless of how it effects people like me. I can find enough spots to make posts that have meaning and get to the requirement soon enough.
Like I said, I understand both sides as well but the creator had to come up with something and this was it. And when you have 10 captains putting in $50 each and then staking up to $110 there needs to be something in place for them as well. I think 200 posts is pretty small in regards. But easy for me to say. :club:

I'm not looking for a stake, but I do have two questions that aren't really worth making their own thread:First, what happened to the 70FPP satellites to the tournament? They don't seem to be running anymoreSecond, just out of curiosity more than anything: Does anyone know approximately how long the $100k went last sunday before reaching the money?

I'm not looking for a stake, but I do have two questions that aren't really worth making their own thread:First, what happened to the 70FPP satellites to the tournament? They don't seem to be running anymoreSecond, just out of curiosity more than anything: Does anyone know approximately how long the $100k went last sunday before reaching the money?
1- They stop running when the tourney fills or comes close to filling, or when they won't finish in time for the tourney to start2- Based on no facts whatsoever, 3-4 hours.

Okay, I've obviously been away from the forums too much.What's happening here? No way TB17 is staking 100 people at random.Please explain.

Okay, I've obviously been away from the forums too much.What's happening here? No way TB17 is staking 100 people at random.Please explain.
teams10 people 10 stakes each 10 person teams
teams10 people 10 stakes each 10 person teams
so lemme get this straight...you have like 10 captains who each stake an entire team of 10 players?is there an additional prop bet amongst the 10 captains??when did this start? how long has this been going on??
so lemme get this straight...you have like 10 captains who each stake an entire team of 10 players?is there an additional prop bet amongst the 10 captains??when did this start? how long has this been going on??
$50/captain on the side. team with highest total $$ wins.Two weeks ago was the first one with only 3 teams, last week with 10 teams, 7/team.
  • 2 weeks later...
One stake up for grabs to the first person who can tell me what I'm doing right now as I waste time on this forum.
You're/I'm watching the PGA Championship in HD 1080i with several cold beer waiting to satiate my appetite.