***official 100k Stakeaments Draft Signup July 29th, 2007***

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figger (Sarasota)
FYI - No stake needed. Just sat'd in thru 70 FPP SNG (I knew all those points that came over from FCP would come in handy). :club:

btw if we dont get 10 captains (we're at 6) by tomorrow, about half of you will be cut.

Ok, this is getting crazy. Several people are going mad, posting anything and everything just to get to 200.
I agree with everything you said in that post. Just to show that there's also a good side to it all: because of the post count limit, I for one have decided to post a bit more in this forum to see if I can get to 200 posts in two months or so. I think the rule might inspire more people to contribute positively.Having said that: would it be an idea to set a somewhat lower limit for people not needing a stake? I wouldn't set it to zero - the players should still be FCP'ers by some measure - but the "I need to know I can trust you" factor is of course a lot smaller if no stake is involved. (Of course, I'm only suggesting this because it is in my own interest. Well, and because it's one more post on the counter. :club: )

Ok, as it turns out I will be back in time to play this Sunday, so I'll add myself to the draft list. BUT anyone who drafts me this week needs to accept two disclaimers:1. I cannot leave Knoxville until Sunday morning (3 hour drive home to Nashville), so there is a relatively small, but non-zero chance that the tourney will be full by the time I have a chance to register (unless I can find a way to do it from here).2. I will be very tired after a long week with little sleep chaperoning high school kids.I don't need a stake, but will discuss with my owner if that's something they would like to have.Note that my internet access here is somewhat spotty so my appearances on the forum this week will also be spotty.DonkMeister (Nashville)

Carl78 (Plainfield)I have been running decent over at FTP since I found out you can deposit via Debit card (FTP Carl7878)I did not run up my posts to get over 200..just a lucky coincidence :)TB - please take me of the list...filling in for a 2pm tee time on Sunday. Thanks for coordinating this clusterfzck

We need owners. I would but I don't have the funds or I would in a heartbeat.

Ok if we don't get 10 in 5 hours I think I'm just gonna shut it down for this week, I'd rather not have hurt feelings and what not. If two people want to side bet with 10 each of the people, then be my guest, but we have too many people and not enough captains, it's not gonna work out this week. Sorry guys.

If the draft isnt full i would like to join..... sn is EasyMoney76(Greers Ferry)IF anyone needs any additional stats on me i use to play on PartyPoker under the sn brandonstark