Negreanu Open H.o.r.s.e At Poker Stars

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omaha is the one where you get 5 cards?And razz is basically the same as stud, except flushes don't count?And stud 8 or better is like stud except pairs lower than 8s don't count?
HahahahahaI'm so glad I don't have to work today(it's wednesday morning for me). This will be fun.
Omaha is the one where you get 5 cards?And razz is basically the same as stud, except flushes don't count?And stud 8 or better is like stud except pairs lower than 8s don't count?
Damn, I just paid DNA $699 for the same info.

Oh I just looked at the structure. 3,000 starting chips and 12 minute levels. If I do somehow go deep I'm going to fall asleep before it's over. A 2am start is never the best thing to be fresh and ready for a tourney!

Cool, back on stars, then I'm in again.I couldn't even download the last POS version of FCP
Yay Michael!!! :club:
Hey !!, you got that name and number off the wall.edit - 700 posts...I'm cathin up to ya Alan.
And you....I'm comin for you. :D

First Horse trny and first time playing 3 of the five games for real mobneys....donating graciously to other FCP members, better than playing my usual games and donating to just any PS players.

Yeah that's the gist of it - lots of sex, sometimes people die. It's a pretty hardcore game.
I havent even clicked on the link but this response to it is too fukking funny.
And you....I'm comin for you. :club:
seinfeld-11.jpg"You want a piece of me? ... You GOT IT !!"

Now I'm no Razz expert, but something about this hand doesn't seem right...PokerStars Game #10874961796: Tournament #54746548, $10+$1 HORSE (Razz Limit) - Level III (60/120) - 2007/07/10 - 21:25:06 (ET)Table '54746548 5' 8-maxSeat 1: rmcnally (2748 in chips) Seat 2: CobaltBlueX (3183 in chips) Seat 3: hamartolos (2963 in chips) Seat 4: rightbrigade (2786 in chips) Seat 5: Lolli74 (3318 in chips) Seat 6: Roggg (2658 in chips) Seat 7: 2bthebest (2892 in chips) Seat 8: aucu (3302 in chips) 2bthebest: posts the ante 12aucu: posts the ante 12rmcnally: posts the ante 12CobaltBlueX: posts the ante 12hamartolos: posts the ante 12rightbrigade: posts the ante 12Lolli74: posts the ante 12Roggg: posts the ante 12*** 3rd STREET ***????9d]Dealt to rmcnally [9d]Dealt to CobaltBlueX [8h 5s 7c]Dealt to hamartolos [7s]Dealt to rightbrigade [Js]Dealt to Lolli74 [8d]Dealt to Roggg [4h]Dealt to 2bthebest [Kh]Dealt to aucu [3s]2bthebest: brings in for 18aucu: folds rmcnally: folds CobaltBlueX: raises 42 to 60hamartolos: folds rightbrigade: folds Lolli74: folds Roggg: folds 2bthebest: calls 42*** 4th STREET ***Ts]Dealt to CobaltBlueX [8h 5s 7c] [Ts]Dealt to 2bthebest [Kh] [Ac]CobaltBlueX: bets 602bthebest: raises 60 to 120CobaltBlueX: raises 60 to 1802bthebest: calls 60*** 5th STREET ***2s]Dealt to CobaltBlueX [8h 5s 7c Ts] [2s]Dealt to 2bthebest [Kh Ac] [7d]CobaltBlueX: bets 1202bthebest: calls 120*** 6th STREET ***As]Dealt to CobaltBlueX [8h 5s 7c Ts 2s] [As]Dealt to 2bthebest [Kh Ac 7d] [Ks]CobaltBlueX: bets 1202bthebest: calls 120*** RIVER ***??]Dealt to CobaltBlueX [8h 5s 7c Ts 2s As] [2h]CobaltBlueX: bets 1202bthebest: calls 120*** SHOW DOWN ***CobaltBlueX: shows [8h 5s 7c Ts 2s As 2h] (Lo: 8,7,5,2,A)2bthebest: shows [6c 3c Kh Ac 7d Ks 4c] (Lo: 7,6,4,3,A)2bthebest collected 1296 from pot

Sorry, if there's an answer for your 2nd question, I don't know it. As for the first one, there seem to be so many confused players, that I thought you meant A-2 losing to A-3. No offense meant.

Sorry, if there's an answer for your 2nd question, I don't know it. As for the first one, there seem to be so many confused players, that I thought you meant A-2 losing to A-3. No offense meant.
None taken. =)