Negreanu Open H.o.r.s.e At Poker Stars

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i got pissed and headed back on saturday, and despite one-lane traffic through most of nebraska, i still made it back for the roommate's birthday. we had beers. mmmm, beers.
Nice. lol.

In. I'm playing a table each of Stud 8 and Omaha 8 for a quick crash course... and I really suck.

So you're already registered right????
LOL. I can somewhat manage Stud 8... Omaha 8 confuses the hell out of me, though.
867-5309Ask for my assistant Jenny
Hey !!, you got that name and number off the wall.edit - 700 posts...I'm cathin up to ya Alan.
$5 for whoever busts out Checkymcfold while behind.
LOL!i have a $5 bounty on teddy but only a $0.20 bounty on his mom's panties or i'll go broke.
LOL!i have a $5 bounty on teddy but only a $0.20 bounty on his mom's panties or i'll go broke.
QFT...and that's only because after 2000 guys you'd be busto!!!! :club: BTW...definately playing tonight...

Boooo. Would love to play, but no mobney on stars cuz I pulled everything offline right now so I'd have all my funds available for my wedding/honeymoon in 1 1/2 weeks (eek!). I know...life-tilt. Have fun though.

QFT...and that's only because after 5 guys you'd be busto!!!!
FYP.

Hey I wanna play this event so bad. If someone stakes me I will do 20/80, as in I will keep only 20 percent of my winnings. I cannot seem to deposit on Pokerstars lately, it sucks!!!

Omaha is the one where you get 5 cards?And razz is basically the same as stud, except flushes don't count?And stud 8 or better is like stud except pairs lower than 8s don't count?