http://www.dealthemovie.com/Looks like the best poker movie since Rounders.
I think it looks awful. Bad dialogue, bad acting, makes a movie shet sandwich.Poker just doesn't work well in movies. And trying to WPT/WSOP it all up only makes it more cheezy.If someone wants to make a good poker movie, it needs to be set 30-40 years ago, in back alleys and basement games with unknowns and shotguns.

this has all the bad cliche bits rolled together. It's like there's a cpu program that writes scripts, you just plug in the topic, the biggest cliches about it and call Burt Reynolds. Boo-ya, movie.Seriously the AA vs. KK heads up. Maybe Burt justs runs like I do... but still very lame.

Just watched the trailer. Unfortunately it looks incredibly cheesy. I'd probably still see it... Trailers can mislead sometimes... But I got no high hopes for it.

"Alex is a cocky, hotshot card playing senior at Yale University. He is the best player there. " -- Is this a biography of Alex Jacob?Edit: And why is Scott "I call all my chips off on full blown monkey tilt" Lazar in the movie?

He gets pocket Kings a lot. I just don't think I can buy Burt Reynolds in a poker movie :club:

He gets pocket Kings a lot. I just don't think I can buy Burt Reynolds in a poker movie :club:
Any movie Burt Reynolds is in will automatically be a great movie
I think it looks awful. Bad dialogue, bad acting, makes a movie shet sandwich.Poker just doesn't work well in movies. And trying to WPT/WSOP it all up only makes it more cheezy.If someone wants to make a good poker movie, it needs to be set 30-40 years ago, in back alleys and basement games with unknowns and shotguns.
I think it's terrible
Just watched the trailer. Unfortunately it looks incredibly cheesy. I'd probably still see it... Trailers can mislead sometimes... But I got no high hopes for it.
Wow, that looks super cheesy.
IT LOOKS HORRIBLE.J. TILLY?. comon? honestly? WPT? really?Playing in a home game and talking about being an 80% fav vs the guys 14%.. who talks like that?stfu this movie looks like another reason ban online poker

The trailer leads me to believe that this is the Poker version of "The Color of Money"same story, Old dude finds young superstar player,backs himthey fall outold guy makes comeback in tournament against the young guythe endexactly the same as color of money

"I'm her daddy, at least for tonight""did someone pay you"roflI will have to watch it though since she is in it and Wolfmother appears to be on the soundtrack.

Burt Reynolds has had too much plastic surgery. Also, the movie looks like a commercial for the WPT.
Not too sure about this one color of money meets poker. Couldnt they find anyone else but jen tilly? Shannon elisabeth makes everything good though. I looked IMDB and it says 2006 though. Was this suppose to be released awhile ago? Maybe it is going straight to DVD.

A number of things to point out here...First, the movie looks lame.Second, Seany Gee or whatever the hell your name is, read a ****ing thread before you post, you said the same thing as croc you moron.Third, to all of those who are talking about the cards shown, it's editing and it won't play out that way in the movie.Fourth, Yoda, your joke was stupid, "Smokey and the Bandit" is the best thing Burt Reynolds has ever done. Even without this fact you weren't as clever as you thought.Finally, byaaatch, you communicate like a retard suffering from hypothermia.Final finally, the movie looks lame.

The only way this movie could be saved is if they dig up Jackie Gleason and have him reprise his role as Sherriff Buford T. Justice!Now THAT, my friends, would kick ***!

This movie will not have one Oscar nomination but I have a strong feeling most of us will see it. Does it look great? No. Entertaining? Most likely. Hey, even if it is horrendous, it looks like a movie that will give a bunch of one liners to forum (such as back in the Tilt days.)