Why Is Everything An Ament?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw Theresa in the thread I thought it was time for a lockament.
Damn! Why didn't I think of that. That would have been classic! Next time, PM me good ideas like that. I am running out of mischief in my old age.

hjkdshkdslkhlkjsdlghdsghlglhkeglsdlkjfdsdwfhdskjdsfalkfdkjdslkjfflkjdsjfdCelts get 5th pick ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGG KILLMENOWAMENTSSSSSSSSS times a BILLIONRIGGEDAMENTSSSSSSSS zomg BANNAMENTS TONIGHT ON LIFE TILTTTTTTTTTT

hjkdshkdslkhlkjsdlghdsghlglhkeglsdlkjfdsdwfhdskjdsfalkfdkjdslkjfflkjdsjfdCelts get 5th pick ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGG KILLMENOWAMENTSSSSSSSSS times a BILLIONRIGGEDAMENTSSSSSSSS zomg BANNAMENTS TONIGHT ON LIFE TILTTTTTTTTTT
The Celtics? You're freaking out about the Celtics? We have a 9 game lead on the Yankees in May, life is good.
FRIENDLY REMINDER:Celtics are bout to win the NBA lotter in T minus 15 minutesDYNASTYAMENTS
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....................Sorry?I can't wait to see what Bill SImmons writes about this!
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....................Sorry?I can't wait to see what Bill SImmons writes about this!
Page deuceaments

I heart bill simmons, im pissed no way to see his wife, ive googled and googled.. I bet shes smoken.... ( any body see a pic of her?link but I doubt it)Boston fans heart bill simmons, hes the man either way but 50 percent of his blogs mention boston sports so we ownaments. I dont think many new yorkers or colts fans like him thoug but F them.........thread hi jack soory, im tiltingand I thought of bill simmons article right away title...........Celts Screwed part DUEX, or Black TuesdayI DIGRESS PICS OF SPORTS GALLLL!, K i really digress this time

I heart bill simmons, im pissed no way to see his wife, ive googled and googled.. I bet shes smoken.... ( any body see a pic of her?link but I doubt it)Boston fans heart bill simmons, hes the man either way but 50 percent of his blogs mention boston sports so we ownaments. I dont think many new yorkers or colts fans like him thoug but F them.........thread hi jack soory, im tiltingand I thought of bill simmons article right away title...........Celts Screwed part DUEX, or Black TuesdayI DIGRESS PICS OF SPORTS GALLLL!, K i really digress this time
I have only seen the cartoon version of her, and I would bone her...
I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have... many leather-bound books, and my home smells of rich mahogany. I... I'm friends with Merlin Olsen, too. He comes over on occasion.
He is a big son-of-a-bitach-ament!!! But Father Murphy was nice when I met him some 20+ years ago!!
IMO I think the whole "Ament" thing is really retarded. It was ok when it first started but it got killed fast.(And this is coming from the guy who started a thread about David Pham being a robot)
ok he definitly has a point here
I was expecting a lot worse so far I have been .....flame retardAment.
I give it a 9.5 Very nice.
Pearl Jam Basist JeffAment.SHIP IT!10224236-10224239-slarge.jpg
It's been done, but it's very good.
Weeeeee, what a predicament.
to quote Castor Troy: "You know, I can eat a peach for hours.......If I were to send you flowers, where would I........wait, let me rephrase.......If I were to...let...you suck...my tongue, would you be grateful?" **proceeds to make out with hot chick**