Jared Hamby More Viewed Than Daniel Negreanu On Cardplayer.com

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waco might rub some people the wrong way, but he is a genuinely nice guy if you get to know him...And like Looshious said, he's very coordinated. I am however severely owning him in fantasy baseball, so he's not perfect.

TheWacoKid is overrated as a poker player...Real poker players finish SECOND once in a while.slow playing the sw.

how sad do you have to be to create a screen name imitating another player ?? if you wanna get a tan, go to the beachThe FCP version of 'TheWacoKidd' is obv some attention houndIf its actually the real Jared 'I was backed by Bax and Sheets' Hamby...GTFOyou have plenty of scrubs on P5's massing your already overblown ego
Seriously dude, GTFO. Yeah, Waco has an ego, but what poker player wouldn't after pwning the events he did? I know I would.
im so hungry right now, and rab, take a shower, your vagina smells funny
OMG lololol. Drunken Canadians FTMFL.
Daniel Negreanu plays poker??implied sw
very lame attempt at teh funny
The FCP 'Jared Hamby' is obv a fake If this was the real 'TheWacoKidd' he wouldn't be working so hard to defend himself on FCP. His turf is P5's, I doubt seriously he gives a crap what FCP posters think. This guys ego is inflated beyond the capacity to accurately measure right now.The real Jared Hamby is a total douchebag who is rude to pretty much everyone on P5's with the possible exception of the star struck noobz who eagerly kiss his *** on P5's in the OT section.I can't think of anyone who I would rather see crash and burn than this guy.
ComeOnPhish?
We don't need to defend ourselves, Jared.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lolPersonal MessageTR1N1TYRating: 0View Member ProfileAdd as FriendSend MessageAdd to PM block listForward PMFind Member's TopicsFind Member's Posts lol, Today, 10:27 AM nice OPR stats lmaonever bought in for more than 5 bucks to anythingyou ****in rookie douchebag...stfuwhy dont you ban the hair on my balls you noob retardpolyballer9Biggest Cash: $183.64 Est. Buyins: Average Cash: $13.78 Rake: Biggest Buyin: $25.00 reading FTMFW. and really, tight life. cool thread about Bax last night and cool way to hijack this one. and nice pm. you sound like the kind of person id want to be my frriiiieeeeeennnnnnndddddddd

lol dude you can't be seriousWaco is a baller obvHe's killing it live and onlineBut he contributes basically ZERO in the forums other than condescending, insulting crap and self serving attention hound bs. The guy is a major d1ck. Some pros are willing to discuss strat and have some sense of humility. Jared Hamby is nothing more than a flash in the pan who is going to eventually fall prey to his own over-inflated ego. I respect guys like Bax and Sheets and NSXT and Leggggggy because they display a certain measure of CLASS win or lose.....Jared Hamby (despite his recent success) is a rude jerkoff win or lose. I haven't seen anything to prove otherwise. Skill or no skill....results or no results...TheWacoKidd has a lot to learn. 10 bucks and my left hairy nut says this clown is a memory in the poker world before you can say 'miracle suckout'Bax and Sheets rolled this guy...not difficult to dominate when you have 7 figure backers. Waco is a pale faced nerd with a borrowed roll...not much more.....stop worshipping this guys 'ability'...he's just another ****** with a borrowed roll. His ability as a poker player is not as superhuman as you might think.But 'ability' aside....his demeanor is foul. The guy has no sense of humility or class. I have yet to see him offer another player anything other than 'GTFO noob' or chiming in on some sweat thread for another one of the P5 fanboys.Jared Hamby sucks....that is all
QFT
QFT
loooooooolllllllllhope you die in your sleep
lol dude you can't be seriousWaco is a baller obvHe's killing it live and onlineBut he contributes basically ZERO in the forums other than condescending, insulting crap and self serving attention hound bs. The guy is a major d1ck. Some pros are willing to discuss strat and have some sense of humility. Jared Hamby is nothing more than a flash in the pan who is going to eventually fall prey to his own over-inflated ego. I respect guys like Bax and Sheets and NSXT and Leggggggy because they display a certain measure of CLASS win or lose.....Jared Hamby (despite his recent success) is a rude jerkoff win or lose. I haven't seen anything to prove otherwise. Skill or no skill....results or no results...TheWacoKidd has a lot to learn. 10 bucks and my left hairy nut says this clown is a memory in the poker world before you can say 'miracle suckout'Bax and Sheets rolled this guy...not difficult to dominate when you have 7 figure backers. Waco is a pale faced nerd with a borrowed roll...not much more.....stop worshipping this guys 'ability'...he's just another ****** with a borrowed roll. His ability as a poker player is not as superhuman as you might think.But 'ability' aside....his demeanor is foul. The guy has no sense of humility or class. I have yet to see him offer another player anything other than 'GTFO noob' or chiming in on some sweat thread for another one of the P5 fanboys.Jared Hamby sucks....that is all
ok first of all... I built a 300k roll playing online MTT, SNG and limit ring, and bought a house in Vegas area before I was ever backed by Bax and Sheets... I started off with them in December 06 so I could play the 15k Five Diamond main, then the PCA, and all of the LAPC and the Five Star without having to put up a huge chunk of roll (that I currently have invested)... but you do realize whatever I lost in buy ins I owed to them, right? it's called makeup... so having a backer doesn't ensure that you will win, it's basically like playing big tournies with a credit card but then only getting 50% of the profits... lol at borrowed roll I had bank before Bax and now I have even more after... I am now 100% solo with over a half a million roll (sorry to sound like a brag but you are forcing me to) and will not be a flash in the pan, ask anyone on the circuit and they will tell you I'm gonna be around for as long as I choose...oh and go ask Bax, Sheets, NSXT or Leggggggggggy about me and see what they think... I'm friends with all of those guys... or ask any live pro on the circuit what they think of me, I can promise you will hear nothing but positive things about my table demeanor...lol at taking things I say in OT on P5 seriously, where as the unofficial king of OT it is my duty to flame n00bz etc... I always respond to posts in PD about poker strategy and 99% of P5 members will tell you I contribute plenty... honestly you couldn't be more off base in your opinions... the only thing you are even close on is my ego, I have always been a very cocky person who makes sure to back up what he says, however...in closing, you are a pathetic little man... GTFO n00b
how sad do you have to be to create a screen name imitating another player ?? if you wanna get a tan, go to the beachThe FCP version of 'TheWacoKidd' is obv some attention houndIf its actually the real Jared 'I was backed by Bax and Sheets' Hamby...GTFOyou have plenty of scrubs on P5's massing your already overblown ego
Your posts seem like they directly follow you, your hand and a furiously angry jerk-off session. Not so hard, long/slow, smooth strokes. P.S. Don't forget the lubricant.P.P.S. Lock your door so your mom doesn't catch you.