• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Negreanu plays poker??implied sw

I'm Jared Hamby

I'm Jared Hamby
how sad do you have to be to create a screen name imitating another player ?? if you wanna get a tan, go to the beachThe FCP version of 'TheWacoKidd' is obv some attention houndIf its actually the real Jared 'I was backed by Bax and Sheets' Hamby...GTFOyou have plenty of scrubs on P5's massing your already overblown ego
how sad do you have to be to create a screen name imitating another player ?? if you wanna get a tan, go to the beachThe FCP version of 'TheWacoKidd' is obv some attention houndIf its actually the real Jared 'I was backed by Bax and Sheets' Hamby...GTFOyou have plenty of scrubs on P5's massing your already overblown ego
sw?
either you are an idiot or you forgot the sw. waco is a baller.
lol?
is this post a joke?oh and I'm not backed by Bax and Sheets... I was, but not because I needed it, and am not anymore... I used them to get some experience on the live circuit without having to put up the money that I have invested/saved for 10k buy ins... it worked out perftec for all of usoh and as several other posters on this board can verify, it's me... I've got a lot of FCP friends including looshle, prtypsux, PMJackson, AlSmooth, GetSprung and several others I am leaving out...HUDIYS