so i made this to show my play and for constructive criticism.It’s my first video so I think you can’t see everything well but I tried to type in the things you can’t see.I don’t claim to be an expert, but I thought it would help this forum b/c I notice that there are a lot more tourney players in here than cash game players and I’ve seen many posts saying that people win in their tournies and lose their money on the cash tables afterwards. This is a video for them. If you’re itching to flame, I’d rather you not watch the video. In fact if you consider yourself a good player, I’d rather not you watch if you aren’t going to be constructive on how I can better my play.Also, I’ll be the first to say that I was fortunate in this session and was up a lot quickly and this is not typical. Typical is 150 dollars a day which is about 4-5 hours and that includes rake back, which probably gives me about 800 a month.20 minute long video is below (camtasia didn't work, had to camcorder it).http://www.veoh.com/videos/v358973CqdMafxrEDIT: bolded the parts for the people who couldn't read the first time. even though i wrote this before, i will write it again.1. the video is not clear2. don't watch if you think you are already doing well in cash games3. don't watch if you are expecting a lot from free video4. if you have the power to move this to the strat forum, please do

<insert comment about the 25 minutes of my life I can't ever have back> I thought the first time this guy had a video it was a joke, guess not.
those videos are a joke, but this one is actually me playing. <insert joke about how minutes in your life aren't that important>have you ever posted anything productive? Out of 5 posts,1. Three Outed By A Retard, thanks for letting me vent (bad beat post)2. full tilt 200k, Anyone else in? Up to 5200 after first hand when i rivered a strait from the big blind against a guy who slow played a set. (brag post)3. $30 deepstack full tilt tourney starting at 2 pm, 15 players left, I got the chip lead going, show some FCP support if you aren't too busy. Third final table in two days btw, if i make it. (not counting the satelites.) (brag + rail me post)4. I'm second in chips at the final 9 of the 23:00 (8pm) horse tourney if anyone is up for railing / omaha advice. final table shortly. s/n is DWMREP (brag + rail me post)do you only like post once a month to ask for rails?

I'm watching now.... having trouble seeing. Try and get a straight on view and do it again. Would be nice.So far, first advice: do not short buy. You said yourself, at that level people do outrageous things. Exactly. That means when they want to dust off a buy in you should fully capitalize on their mistake. You're hurting yourself in the long run by shortbuying. And in hands like your JJ hand, which I kind of think you butchered. s/p?I have to go, will try and come back to your vid later. Will most likely forget about since I'll be drinking for the next four days. PM me and I'll watch it and critique. I'm kind of a big deal. Not really, but I heart your funny vids so if I can help I will.GL

I'm watching now.... having trouble seeing. Try and get a straight on view and do it again. Would be nice.So far, first advice: do not short buy. You said yourself, at that level people do outrageous things. Exactly. That means when they want to dust off a buy in you should fully capitalize on their mistake. You're hurting yourself in the long run by shortbuying. And in hands like your JJ hand, which I kind of think you butchered. s/p?I have to go, will try and come back to your vid later. Will most likely forget about since I'll be drinking for the next four days. PM me and I'll watch it and critique. I'm kind of a big deal. Not really, but I heart your funny vids so if I can help I will.GL
this is a reply that actually helps instead of a troll.yah that JJ, i still think i played it wrong. but like not super badly. i just think that if i was going to play since i was commited on the turn, i should have reraised all in to stop possible draws. i think that was a big mistake.also how do you suggest i play that JJ hand. I'm BB, he is small, he raised the button limper 4x the blind. i called. all undercards, nothing special on the flop. he bet small, i called (should i have reraised here?). on turn, another blank, he almost made a pot sized bet (i called. i feel this was my big mistake, i should have went all in? since if i call, i'm already commited?). river he bet, i called. he had KK.the reason why i play small is because the ppl only do the outragous plays if they see that i'm short. if i was deep i don't think the players at this level will have the guts to pull huge bluffs. they constant pull tons of bluffs b/c i'm short and i make a lot from those bluffs.
<insert comment about the 25 minutes of my life I can't ever have back> I thought the first time this guy had a video it was a joke, guess not.
die
this is a reply that actually helps instead of a troll.yah that JJ, i still think i played it wrong. but like not super badly. i just think that if i was going to play since i was commited on the turn, i should have reraised all in to stop possible draws. i think that was a big mistake.also how do you suggest i play that JJ hand. I'm BB, he is small, he raised the button limper 4x the blind. i called. all undercards, nothing special on the flop. he bet small, i called (should i have reraised here?). on turn, another blank, he almost made a pot sized bet (i called. i feel this was my big mistake, i should have went all in? since if i call, i'm already commited?). river he bet, i called. he had KK.the reason why i play small is because the ppl only do the outragous plays if they see that i'm short. if i was deep i don't think the players at this level will have the guts to pull huge bluffs. they constant pull tons of bluffs b/c i'm short and i make a lot from those bluffs.
Yeah like oh my god for sure.

Just uncalled for comments..Joe dont waste your time with that guy. I dont know why people wanna to flame this. Obv he wants to get better and wants some imput. By the way your videos are hilarious. And dont let these idiots get to you. Their not worth it.

Dont anwser phone, thats all i got.... if i were to post a video i would live in constant fear of the response. you should share this fear.

Watched almost 10 minutes...gotta go but I will watch the rest later. I think only a great player would have gotten away from that JJ hand. I think at that level if you push the turn he'll call. You should make it a little easier to see the screen in your next one. Not only is it hard to see your cards but also how much money you and your opponents have.

Do you have poker tracker installed? Have you seen a difference in your ptbb/100 from buying in full to buying in for 50bbs?Also, you may want to look into pahud.And finally, like others have said you need to get the video quality improved, sound quality is great though and I think you did a good job of speaking/analyzing hands verbally especially for your first video.

Do you have poker tracker installed? Have you seen a difference in your ptbb/100 from buying in full to buying in for 50bbs?Also, you may want to look into pahud.And finally, like others have said you need to get the video quality improved, sound quality is great though and I think you did a good job of speaking/analyzing hands verbally especially for your first video.
i do have poker tracker installed and buying in for 50BBs does much better for me. maybe it's b/c i don't have the skill to play deeper stack because i'm always suspicious of people's big bets at this level so i think i might be too much of a calling station, yet it's profitable when i'm short.i have holdem indicator also but betfair just came out with this software so very little programs work with it right now, even poker tracker.i think i'm done with videos. i can easily get the video quality up, but it's totally not even worth my time. i just did this one quickly to see if it would be useful to anyone. apparently there are uber cash game pros on here only =]
i do have poker tracker installed and buying in for 50BBs does much better for me. maybe it's b/c i don't have the skill to play deeper stack because i'm always suspicious of people's big bets at this level so i think i might be too much of a calling station, yet it's profitable when i'm short.i have holdem indicator also but betfair just came out with this software so very little programs work with it right now, even poker tracker.i think i'm done with videos. i can easily get the video quality up, but it's totally not even worth my time. i just did this one quickly to see if it would be useful to anyone. apparently there are uber cash game pros on here only =]
make another funny video, those are EXCELLENT!!! :club: