Hottest Female Cartoon Character

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we could all expect that if I posted in here, it would be really, really weird. I swear to you this is not a joke. I'm 20 years-old, and I had to be at least 5 or 6 when this was on. My first crush, werid as it is that I even remember, was Molly Cunningham from Disney's Tale Spin:kitmolly.jpg(Left.)Yeah, I know. Shut up.

kitmolly.jpg(Left.)Yeah, I know. Shut up.
Yes, because it's that much weirder if it's (Right.). :)That said, I'm no furry, but I have had discussions about whether Lola Bunny and Minerva Mink were cute.
Yes, because it's that much weirder if it's (Right.). :)That said, I'm no furry, but I have had discussions about whether Lola Bunny and Minerva Mink were cute.
I didn't remember what Lola looked like, so I Googled it:003.jpg

Few others:Baroness from GI JoeBARONESS.jpgOh and how could I forget, I'm sure we'll all agree on this one.lessimpson_20060417_000227.gifI'd hit it.

taar2td1.jpgTaarna from HEAVY METALthe end
i should be pummeled severely about the head and neck for forgetting about the babes in that movie....
We should probably put all of these cartoon characters in brackets to determine who really is the hottest.
Translation:
I will be making a thread shortly, with brackets of all of these cartoon characters
Get on it.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
cause that video is not wow, it is retarded lol.
Yeah, I didn't think it was great, just amusing, and more importantly, fitting for this thread.And I think I deserve bonus points for not starting a new thread for it, like some other unfunny videos I could mention :club:
Yeah, I didn't think it was great, just amusing, and more importantly, fitting for this thread.And I think I deserve bonus points for not starting a new thread for it, like some other unfunny videos I could mention :club:
no he was talking about his post that was above yours. it used to be some other video but now it's a video of something to do with david copperfield (I don't know, I didn't watch it).your says it has been flagged as inappropriate by youtube members so it will have to wait until I get home.
What Sal said :ts
What Sal said
Ah yes, I see that now.... the thread had been dead so long I just assumed it was a response to the link I posted.And Sal, it's not really NSFW, especially if you are listening on headphones. It's the subject matter more than anything.