Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado 2/28 In Reno

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in San Francisco and believe it would be about 4 hours drive to Reno... no problem.I'd def head down (when is it Wednesday) to watch JC, a wpt final table and the chance to meet some fcp'ers. that would be sweeeet.... take it down JC!!!

I'm honestly playing the sickest I've played in a loooong time, way better than LAPC. I also ran better today than I have in a while, I got some RIDIC gifts, then again on day 1 I played sick and I got some ridic beats. Anyway I reeeeaallly want an FT right now, I need this.My table for tomorrow sucks, Sebok, Pham and Mike, I'll figure it out though... I plan on winning this thing.thanks for the good wishes I hope I can take this one down.

I heard that at the final table they are taking out all the cards in the deck except for the ten's to ace's.
not sure how many actually know what this is referring to but I laughed my *** off. that was a classic threadgl jc
I'm honestly playing the sickest I've played in a loooong time, way better than LAPC. I also ran better today than I have in a while, I got some RIDIC gifts, then again on day 1 I played sick and I got some ridic beats. Anyway I reeeeaallly want an FT right now, I need this.My table for tomorrow sucks, Sebok, Pham and Mike, I'll figure it out though... I plan on winning this thing.thanks for the good wishes I hope I can take this one down.
Everybody is being all nice and supportive, but I don't know you so I'm going to go the tough love route. Strap on a sack and win one.GL.