kurt "suited up" lester representing fcp at bellag

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i missed something, what event did you win a seat into? congrats, but watch out, i think splashmaster might try to blow you at the table.
dammit man, pls don't turn this into a flame war.much congrats bro. best of luck at the wpt :club:
thats the mentality of an immature punk :wink:
Outstanding!Well done Suited...you've always handled yourself with class on this board and I am sure you will represent FCB with class at the Bel.Best of luck.KK
Thanks KK.

Some key hands.... umm.. I forgot most of them I'm sure.Mainly when I was down to 2500 with blinds at 250/500UTG I picked up J9s and thought it was good a hand as any. I push, get called by AK and I hit my 9 and doubled up there.Later I was on the verge of elimination again. Was still kind of in desperation mode, with the blinds getting huge. I forget my exact stack, probably back up around 7k or so.... Blinds were probably 400/800 and I get AJo... Someone raises in front of me, so I push, half hoping to just take it down, but was willing to risk with this one. He turned over QQ.... I caught an Ace on the river, and gave me a healthy stack at that point. I was safe in terms of blinds at that point, and was able to play at least a little more patient, but I had to stay aggressive or they would get me very soon.I don't even remember the hand I won with... I think it was 83. I flopped 2 pair... But I didn't even realize I had 2 pair, I only noticed one. I bet on the flop and got called. THEN I saw I had 2 pair, so I checked it to him, He bet a healthy amount and I put him all in. He called me with a pair and I won it. It's really all a blur though. Dave... Feel free to bring up some hands if you remember them.

Congrats, wish it could have been me :club:

Another one that Allinbluff (dave) reminded me of....I was 4th in chips about halfway through.But not far from 1st, we were all clumped together, I was 1st a few hands ago.I get 10-10 in the SB... Folds around to the button who goes all-in for like 7k (I had about 12k)... I thought the bet was a little crazy, so I called with my 10's... Because honestly... I just wanted his chips, I had to get 1st ya know?Well He turned over QQ and it hurt me bad. That's when I was down to about 4500... Then I got disconnected about 5 times.. and when I finally get stable, I am down to 2500 and had to make the huge comeback.I was pretty mad, but the support team was working on it while we were playing, because I was bitching quite a bit, lol.Two hands that got screwed by disconnects. AK, I raise preflop and get one caller. Flop is AJx rainbow. Then it freezes.A10.. I call a modest raise. Flop is K10-10. Disconnects again.

Congratulations Suited Up, I look forward to meeting you...
Thanks a lot Daniel. Definitely mutual.I sent you a pm, but it probably is lost in the mix for awhile, lol. :club: