kurt "suited up" lester representing fcp at bellag

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it was mentionned but if you get to the Final Table please do our dream!!!!!Raise with the Krabbler and if you win for Gods Sake you better dance your ass offCongrats
Oh hell yes!!!!This is the most un-f'n believable thing ever!Good luck! If you make it to TV you have to be the loudest most annoying person ever! AWESOME!!!

Yo Suited I was curious .... Do you have any specific questions you plan on asking Daniel or TJ in your coaching session? or just plan on sitting back and taking what your given? Just the opportunity to get advice from these guys is priceless. Again, congrats!

Yo Suited I was curious ....  Do you have any specific questions you plan on asking Daniel or TJ in your coaching session?  or just plan on sitting back and taking what your given?  Just the opportunity to get advice from these guys is priceless.  Again, congrats!
Yeah, I really have no idea. Not sure how it's all gonna work even. But feel free to make some suggestions.As for the card... let me go find it.

Kurt, contact Poker Mountain, they may provide a little spending money if you wear some of their gear.Or are you already obligated to wear Poker Mountain gear?

Kurt, contact Poker Mountain, they may provide a little spending money if you wear some of their gear.Or are you already obligated to wear Poker Mountain gear?
Probably already obligated... but I should get the details sometime today.
Probably already obligated... but I should get the details sometime today.
Why are you still here? :club: Get your nose back into those poker books!

I like the idea of coaching by DN and TJ. Could they be more different? This is how I picture it going:TJ: Remember Kurt, they have a great structure with plenty of play, so be patient and just play premium hands in position.DN: Thats right, like 53s and such. You have plenty of time to wait for these hands.

I like the idea of coaching by DN and TJ.  Could they be more different?  This is how I picture it going:TJ:  Remember Kurt, they have a great structure with plenty of play, so be patient and just play premium hands in position.DN:  Thats right, like 53s and such.  You have plenty of time to wait for these hands.
Absolutely.I am also curious how they'll team up for this type of thing. Maybe we'll just spend the time learning cool chip tricks.

Yes, congrats.If you need help with chip tricks I consider myself quite an authority.I think I'm going to make a post for it right now actually.

Yes, congrats.If you need help with chip tricks I consider myself quite an authority.I think I'm going to make a post for it right now actually.
All I can really do is shuffle a bit.

We at FCP have your back.I can do the shuffle, the move gus hansen and dutch boyd made famous where you take three in one hand, drop the middle one, twirl it 180 degrees, and put it back in the middle, and the one where there's three or four in one hand, and the anterior chip snaps over the top to get back in the stack at the posterior.I tend to be really loquacious when I'm explaining things, and I edit and re-edit religiously. But it's coming.

I bet if you get to either one of their tables theyre gonna take your chips easily cause they know what you're gonna try to do. Lousy jerks.
Cause i'm sure they're worried about me when they get to the table, lol. :club:

I'm a little late on the congrats, but here you go. . . . CONGRATS!!I think it would be kind of funny if someone made a shirt that had an arrow and then said "he's bluffing", maybe you could have different sayings and a rotating arrow that can point at the whole table to velcro on. :club: That would be great for TV, they would make sure you make it to the final table!oh, btw, velcro rules.

Here you go.Done by DigitalMonkey.... anyone else ever get one?pokercardssuitedup.jpg
Wear exactly that outfit (plus or minus whatever PM gear you have to), spray something in your eyes to make them red and twitch occasionally. You'll be amazed how many people fold to your bets :club: