kurt "suited up" lester representing fcp at bellag

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job :!:
Thanks. Appreciate it.
I always give credit where credit is dueI have won some seats to big tournies and I know how pumped you aregood luck sleeping the next couple a weeks :club::D

Wow. I'm oozing jealousy right now. Congratulations man. I need the tutoring more then you do, though.Nikkipositive4.jpg

ok i missed something, what event did you win a seat into? congrats, but watch out, i think splashmaster might try to blow you at the table.
won a seat at the 25k buyin WPT Championship event
ok i missed something, what event did you win a seat into? congrats, but watch out, i think splashmaster might try to blow you at the table.
dammit man, pls don't turn this into a flame war.much congrats bro. best of luck at the wpt :club:

Great Job! I checked with about 2 hrs in and you had about 9,000 chips while the chip leader was over 40,000 chips.You'll have to tell us about some of the key hands.Again, Congrats!

dammit man, pls don't turn this into a flame war.much congrats bro. best of luck at the wpt :club:
i second the oolong shirt idea.

i could tell you the key hands because I watched the whole thing(I was about to tilt so I quit playing) but I'll let him do it if he actually remembers them. BTW at one point during the tourney he was down to 5BB at the 250/500 level.

On one hand he went all in with AJ and ran into queens...spike an A on the River to stay around. Karma for the numerous times he had to fold a hand to a frozen screen (i think he folded trip 10 on the final table).Hell of a comeback.