• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

but I don't see it as particularly unreasonable over about 18k hands or so with my style.
Hmm, i'd quite like a style that turns me into a luckbox too.. In fact, i've been running pretty bad lately... wtf was a paying for - Tre, plz ship me some rungood thanks :club: In the past 4days i've played about 200hands - my housemates have discovered torrents and we had shit internets to start with, so now it lags too much to play. LFT
those have gotta be two of the most uncomfortable ways to sleep
It makes be seriously believe they had buttseks. Because how could you fall asleep on your face on the couch like that???Mark
LMAO
hahahahah. Couldn't pass that up.
You spelled seks wrong.
lolol. I didn't know if it would make sense to them.
LOLAlso King, super LOL on the pic. wp.Mark
tytyty. I'll let you know how they get me back.
those have gotta be two of the most uncomfortable ways to sleep
most def. red shirt more so than gray because at least gray is some sort of normal positioning.
It makes be seriously believe they had buttseks. Because how could you fall asleep on your face on the couch like that???Mark
hahahahahahahahahah. He's the one we give the most shit too constantly (red).
QFT how do you sleep like that?
Beats me.

Bank underwriters finally approved (again) our loan after a few days of not wanting to. So all we have to do is sign some papers and we're officially owners of a new house. Move in scheduled for 2 1/2 weeks from now holla.Mark

Bank underwriters finally approved (again) our loan after a few days of not wanting to. So all we have to do is sign some papers and we're officially owners of a new house. Move in scheduled for 2 1/2 weeks from now holla.Mark
Did you tell them how well Commerce went?
Wooooo awesome!!
Congrats sir
Congrats! Now that you're pretty much all done with this new house, it's not too early to start looking for a second house or "office" near Commerce :club:
weeeeee!
It's weird. Bankers aren't much for the word, "poker."
this is true. my broker basically told me we had to explain away where an extra $10k in cash was coming from after the series this year, because it could cause problems. having more money suddenly made it harder to get the same loan. *genius*
Just wondering, is this standard? Probably my 3rd hand HU vs this guy... first 2 hands he had been pretty agressive. Obviously result went my way but should I be folding this?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($100)Hero (SB) ($102.70)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kdiamond.gif, Aspade.gifButton raises to $3, Hero raises to $9, Button raises to $21, Hero raises to $102.70 (All-In), Button calls $79 (All-In)Flop: ($200) Kclub.gif, 10heart.gif, 2spade.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($200) Kheart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($200) Aheart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $200 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button mucked 9heart.gif, 9spade.gif (two pair, Kings and nines).Hero had Kdiamond.gif, Aspade.gif (full house, Kings over Aces).Outcome: Hero won $199.50
I like a larger 3-bet size since you're OOP (my default size is to 3-bet to 11xBB after facing a 3xBB open). As I see how my opponent plays, I can choose to adjust that amount up or down as needed, but I would say that just potting it OOP shouldn't be the default.Beyond that...Standard, it is an easy 5-bet all in here.On another note, what is everyone's HU stack off range versus a 3-bet all in for a full stack? In particular, I came across this on the very *first* hand playing a villain full stack:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'Em, $1 BB (2 Handed) BB ($100)Hero (Button) ($100)Preflop: Hero is SB with [X X]Hero raises to $3, BB raises to $100 (All-In), Hero...?I am familiar with this move all the time versus tilting players or on the first hand versus various short stackers, but this was the first time encountering it on the first hand versus a full stack.

Heh I thought this was kinda funny while reading through *name removed* blog. June 2007:

I am constantly being asked, "why don't you play for a living?" To that I respond, "Because I don't want anything in my life to hinge on poker." My bills are paid whether I win or lose. There is never that stress on me that if I make a series of bad bluffs, that they'll reposess my car or something. I never want to be a professional player.
:club:
I like a larger 3-bet size since you're OOP (my default size is to 3-bet to 11xBB after facing a 3xBB open). As I see how my opponent plays, I can choose to adjust that amount up or down as needed, but I would say that just potting it OOP shouldn't be the default.Beyond that...Standard, it is an easy 5-bet all in here.On another note, what is everyone's HU stack off range versus a 3-bet all in for a full stack? In particular, I came across this on the very *first* hand playing a villain full stack:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'Em, $1 BB (2 Handed) BB ($100)Hero (Button) ($100)Preflop: Hero is SB with [X X]Hero raises to $3, BB raises to $100 (All-In), Hero...?I am familiar with this move all the time versus tilting players or on the first hand versus various short stackers, but this was the first time encountering it on the first hand versus a full stack.
If he's European and I feel like gamboooling I'll usually call w 77+ and A9+.If he's Canadian, I'll type "good shove, eh" and then timebank with every hand I have and call with 77+ and A9+.If he's American and has a really fishy name with some InTeRcHaNgInG capital letters then I'll snap call the same range. If he's American with a name like JoeysDad21 I'll prob call w/ 99+ and AQ+
If he's European and I feel like gamboooling I'll usually call w 77+ and A9+.If he's Canadian, I'll type "good shove, eh" and then timebank with every hand I have and call with 77+ and A9+.If he's American and has a really fishy name with some InTeRcHaNgInG capital letters then I'll snap call the same range. If he's American with a name like JoeysDad21 I'll prob call w/ 99+ and AQ+
Please teach me more. <3
I obviously forgot to check his country, but I had a similar calling range in my head (a little tighter than yours). I was insta-calling with TT+ and AQ+ and would have time-banked the borderline 99, 88 hands before deciding (wouldn't have had any clue about those middle-ish pairs, but I admit I probably would have folded). Before the hand I originally thought TT was at the bottom of my calling range, but after I thought about it, I realized that I was really at a loss with what my calling range *should* be.I had TT so I insta-called and was surprised to see (highlight to see spoiler) AA . Obviously it was at the very top of his range. I later learned that this opponent would play a loose/passive game and would overbet push all in with monster hands. This is obviously a very exploitable style, which allowed me to stack off against him on 2 more occasions and eventually finish down ~2.5 buy-ins against him. This was ~2 weeks ago, and for some reason, the hand I responded to brought it back to mind.The hands was obviously a cooler, which was why I didn't bother posting it at the time, but it's nice to get a second opinion on cold-calling the 3-bet all in over-push.