New Challenge (old Challenge)

Villain is 6 tabling. His name is youknownot.. only have 30 hands against him so far 29/17/8 in super small sample.. he got his stack by winning AQ vs KJ K10aipf against a monkey. Haven't played any hands against him yet. What should my range be for calling his shove on the river?Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 22632The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $186.80MP: $207.75Hero (CO): $203.00BTN: $324.20SB: $216.50BB: $200.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is CO with [x x]2 folds, Hero raises to $6, BTN calls $6, SB calls $5, 1 foldFlop: ($20.00) 3 :ts J :4h K :3h(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $13, BTN calls $13, SB foldsTurn: ($46.00) A :5c(2 players)Hero checks, BTN checksRiver: ($46.00) J :club:(2 players)Hero bets $37, BTN raises to $305.20 all in, Hero..

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I've tried being positive and optimistic this whole month but fk it, can't take it no more. I'll book the losing month I guess
Teddy, just think back to when your uncle used to massage your shoulders growing up.miyagiyf3.jpgAnd how he'd say, "Karate here."2a1d8c9c9b55c0ac6f4cd08wr2.jpgAnd, "Karate here."xraycm2.jpgBut, "Karate never here."3yrbr7nvr3.png
Did you tell them how well Commerce went?
Yeah I think that's what sold them. "3 buyins a day? Well then sure you can have the house if you're that good!"
this is true. my broker basically told me we had to explain away where an extra $10k in cash was coming from after the series this year, because it could cause problems. having more money suddenly made it harder to get the same loan. *genius*
Seriously. Just foreclose on me if I can't make the payments jeez. :)And since everyone is doing $1/hand graphs:[ ] $3/handdat6391858it1.jpgI'll be playing more tonight though so most likely I'll give it all back.Mark
99% the first day we will have the house is Friday, May 29th.
Honest question: is there a reasonable possibility of my having a space in the house from May 29 to June 5 or should I go ahead and make other arrangements now?
Honest question: is there a reasonable possibility of my having a space in the house from May 29 to June 5 or should I go ahead and make other arrangements now?
LOL, I honestly have no idea. Just about everyone that wants to come wants those dates. Unless you are doing the FCP Golf thing I don't really get it. Me, Mark and Lobsta need to get together and figure out what the priority will be after the people that are staying longer book their dates in the house. I figure the first week we will probably have more floor/couch people than what we had talked about (2) but I can't really see having more than 4 people that don't have a bed. That means like 15 max since there are 11 beds. There are about 20 people or so on my list that showed interest in staying in the house at some point. Not positive what dates everyone planned on.I would guess at the latest we will start booking people and collecting money next week.
As a general read against fish how to you view a small bet followed by a large bet isolated from other action. For example, small cbet followed by near pot turn bet
Big hand
LOL, I honestly have no idea. Just about everyone that wants to come wants those dates. Unless you are doing the FCP Golf thing I don't really get it. Me, Mark and Lobsta need to get together and figure out what the priority will be after the people that are staying longer book their dates in the house. I figure the first week we will probably have more floor/couch people than what we had talked about (2) but I can't really see having more than 4 people that don't have a bed. That means like 15 max since there are 11 beds. There are about 20 people or so on my list that showed interest in staying in the house at some point. Not positive what dates everyone planned on.I would guess at the latest we will start booking people and collecting money next week.
Alright thanks,Yep, I am planning on those dates because I plan on attending the FCP Golf thingy and finally put some faces to names. I will look over other options, but hold off on booking for a week until you have a better idea if there will be room for me or not.
Alright thanks,Yep, I am planning on those dates because I plan on attending the FCP Golf thingy and finally put some faces to names. I will look over other options, but hold off on booking for a week until you have a better idea if there will be room for me or not.
Yeah, I mean, we are ready to book now but we don't want to do it until we get photos. I'm guessing the guy wants to collect his money ASAP so I would think he is going to try to get the pictures sooner rather than later.
Villain is 6 tabling. His name is youknownot.. only have 30 hands against him so far 29/17/8 in super small sample.. he got his stack by winning AQ vs KJ K10aipf against a monkey. Haven't played any hands against him yet. What should my range be for calling his shove on the river?Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 22632The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $186.80MP: $207.75Hero (CO): $203.00BTN: $324.20SB: $216.50BB: $200.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is CO with [x x]2 folds, Hero raises to $6, BTN calls $6, SB calls $5, 1 foldFlop: ($20.00) 3 :ts J :4h K :3h(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $13, BTN calls $13, SB foldsTurn: ($46.00) A :5c(2 players)Hero checks, BTN checksRiver: ($46.00) J :club:(2 players)Hero bets $37, BTN raises to $305.20 all in, Hero..
Pretty sure the only thing I'm calling with is AJ, KJ, JJ, KK, or AA. Now that I think about it, maybe not even KJ.
Pretty sure the only thing I'm calling with is AJ, KJ, JJ, KK, or AA. Now that I think about it, maybe not even KJ.
Pretty sure I agree with this. Probably AJ.
So I should just look to be booking a hotel room? That way I don't have to worry about you trying to kill me in my sleep either :club:
So I should just look to be booking a hotel room? That way I don't have to worry about you trying to kill me in my sleep either :club:
Well, you never told me you were interested. But if people can hold off a few days we should be able to get this figured out.
Well, you never told me you were interested. But if people can hold off a few days we should be able to get this figured out.
The whole you trying to kill me in my sleep thing has always been weighing on my decision.
I would like the biggest bedroom with the biggest bed all to myself. Make it happen.
Okay, also what hands should I be check/calling this river with? I'm really curious because I honestly have no idea what his range is to play his hand like this.
Not sure there are a lot of hands I am C/C. Maybe a king. Quite a few hands I am bet/folding and then those hands I am bet/calling.
Okay, also what hands should I be check/calling this river with? I'm really curious because I honestly have no idea what his range is to play his hand like this.
I'd probably check/call a reasonable river bet with flushes+.edit: I should qualify this by saying I can't thing of any hands I'd actually c/c with though.
Not sure there are a lot of hands I am C/C. Maybe a king. Quite a few hands I am bet/folding and then those hands I am bet/calling.
K so AQ here is bet/fold I presume? If so is my sizing bad? Sorry for infinite questions I feel these spots are sooooo different then HU
I'd probably check/call a reasonable river bet with flushes+.
I think we are losing a lot of value by checking those hands after Villain checks the turn. Until Villain overbet shoves the river there isn't any indication he has a big hand.
K so AQ here is bet/fold I presume? If so is my sizing bad? Sorry for infinite questions I feel these spots are sooooo different then HU
Yeah, I would bet/fold AQ cause I think he has a King a decent amount of time. Although I don't think C/C is bad either. Your sizing looks fine.