• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

That line of thinking would hold more water if the villian wasnt oop
Uh, you guys realize that $70 is 35% of a stack right?
I was talking in generalities. Not this specific hand.
Just about everything you asked here I answered at some point. Also, Villain isn't a tard, he is a tight reg. Obviously I'm never folding to a tard.
Ok, that's fine. So he only shoves with a boat. I can get behind that if he's a tight reg.What is he calling us with then? Why are we betting?
Uh, you guys realize that $70 is 35% of a stack right?
98% irrelevant how much a "stack" is. All that matters is the money in the pot vs his bet.I put 98% because I supposed you could get a bit of a psychological tell from him if you think he's scared to put 1/3rd of a stack in?
Ok, that's fine. So he only shoves with a boat. I can get behind that if he's a tight reg.What is he calling us with then? Why are we betting?
LOL, during the discussion I said I made a mistake on the river. Once he called the turn I zero'd in on him have KQ and didn't have a plan for him shoving. Given the situation my river bet sizing is really jacked up.

LOL I thought this was kinda funny.. tbh if I had an extra $500 laying around I probably woulda staked him for it just because he was at least a little entertaining.Pete_rock_89: want some advice?TreMomey: okTreMomey: im eaglerly anticipating your adviceTreMomey: lol make that eagerlyPete_rock_89: eagleyPete_rock_89: like an eagleTreMomey: yes im waiting like an eagleTreMomey: a bald eaglePete_rock_89: okPete_rock_89: soPete_rock_89: villain = a shrewPete_rock_89: you = eaglePete_rock_89: villain scurries through the bushes with 6 9 suitedPete_rock_89: you see him, but you have the 2 5Pete_rock_89: flop comes 3 5 7Pete_rock_89: he hits a flush drawTreMomey: okPete_rock_89: and flaps his shrewy earsPete_rock_89: what do you do?TreMomey: peer through his soul with my eagle eyeDealer: Pete_rock_89 stands upPete_rock_89 (Observer): you playing in FTOP 9?Dealer: Pete_rock_89 sits downDealer: Pete_rock_89 adds $80Dealer: Hand #10299338402Dealer: TreMomey is sitting outDealer: Hand #10299338402 has been canceledTreMomey: probablyPete_rock_89: you playing in FTOP 9?Dealer: Pete_rock_89 is sitting outPete_rock_89: oPete_rock_89: I am temptedPete_rock_89: but don't really have enough $$$$TreMomey: so wait i didn't get your advice yetPete_rock_89: you didn't have to, you got it rightPete_rock_89: wanna stake me?Pete_rock_89: I have 44% chance of reaching final 2Pete_rock_89: 81% of payoutTreMomey: lol no thanks, i dont stake

it was my ****ing analysis from yesterday
I guess I don't get this analysis that you guys are talking about. So we think that a tight reg gets to the river, has the ability to just call and get to showdown and he just shoves 70 more in for the **** of it?
I guess I don't get this analysis that you guys are talking about. So we think that a tight reg gets to the river, has the ability to just call and get to showdown and he just shoves 70 more in for the **** of it?
LOL I think you get the analysis. I think you just don't agree with it. I think if it's not a reg that line of thinking is fine.
i think if you can make what you consider to be the mistake of a river bet sized like that, the 98% of players playing at your limit who make way less money than you do can do things that are also "mistakes" for a plethora of reasons.
Just wondering, is this standard? Probably my 3rd hand HU vs this guy... first 2 hands he had been pretty agressive. Obviously result went my way but should I be folding this?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($100)Hero (SB) ($102.70)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kdiamond.gif, Aspade.gifButton raises to $3, Hero raises to $9, Button raises to $21, Hero raises to $102.70 (All-In), Button calls $79 (All-In)Flop: ($200) Kclub.gif, 10heart.gif, 2spade.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($200) Kheart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($200) Aheart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $200 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button mucked 9heart.gif, 9spade.gif (two pair, Kings and nines).Hero had Kdiamond.gif, Aspade.gif (full house, Kings over Aces).Outcome: Hero won $199.50
Not to say this the wrong way, but are you sure you should be playing $100NL HU if you don't realise how easy this stack off is? I've played 30k hands of low level HU and I literally cannot think of a single opponent that I would even fold AK pf to.
irungoodwt8.jpgCan next month be January also?I'm running about $2100 over EV this month including this little beauty here, which is great, but I don't see it as particularly unreasonable over about 18k hands or so with my style.
Just thought I'd point out that we are saying "fuck you poker" when we feel like we accomplished a big comeback, such as Whatgreatis having a graph that was 3.5 buyins down to end up pretty much even.A more expanded way of saying "Fuck you poker, I am better than you and I will prevail"
Oh oops. Mine was just a straight up FU poker. I hope I prevail. Last 2k hands arent looking so good. GL today everyone
rdonk, please dont tell me that u think betting that riv was a mistake!?!?!!
No, I think my sizing is a mistake. If my plan is to bet/fold I should be a tad bit smaller. If I think he will spazz I should bet a lot smaller. Also don't think shoving is horrible. Pretty much everything but my size.

Mikey, did we ever get an update on your hands this month? I'm curious to find out if any of you slackers actually hit your hands for the month.Mark

No, I think my sizing is a mistake.
That's what she said.Sorry. Ever since playing Chinese with Seth I've been trying to find opportunities to say that's what she said. I hate him.
No, I think my sizing is a mistake. If my plan is to bet/fold I should be a tad bit smaller. If I think he will spazz I should bet a lot smaller. Also don't think shoving is horrible. Pretty much everything but my size.
That's what she said.Sorry. Ever since playing Chinese with Seth I've been trying to find opportunities to say that's what she said. I hate him.
Ya. I wanted to make a comment on the bolded part.

IMO your absolute hand strength is too much to fold, which sounds weak, but w/e. I'd go for smaller riv bet and convince myself that it levelled the reg into doing something stupid a %age of the time. I just can't bet/fold that riv.