New Challenge (old Challenge)

And this one vs megadonk (I wanted to fold river too but he was just so ****ing terrible):No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($803)UTG ($92)MP ($402)Hero (CO) ($400)Button ($341.50)SB ($898.80)Preflop: Hero is CO with Jdiamond.gif, Aheart.gif2 folds, Hero raises $14, Button calls $14, 2 foldsFlop: ($34) Kheart.gif, 5heart.gif, 7heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $26, Button calls $26Turn: ($86) 3heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $65, Button calls $65River: ($216) 3diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $142, Button raises $236.50 (All-In), Hero calls $94.50Total pot: $689Results:Button had 3club.gif, Kclub.gif (full house, threes over Kings).Hero had Jdiamond.gif, Aheart.gif (flush, Ace high).Outcome: Button won $686

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($60.10)Button ($44.20)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aspade.gif, Kspade.gifButton raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5, Button calls $3.50Flop: ($10) 8club.gif, 5heart.gif, 4spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $7, Button calls $7Turn: ($24) Jheart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksRiver: ($24) 4heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTotal pot: $24 | Rake: $0.50I don't like the way I played it, but he wouldn't be the type of player to to flat s/conn's or even A8 etc - I was putting him on a mid pp, I believe he would've 4bet JJ maybe, or QQ+Would this be a good spot to double barrell? - when I fired flop and he called I was thinking if he could've flatted JJ or TT, and so I shut down, but with hindsight I think he may well have raised on the flop - thoughts?
I generally don't dbl barrell these boards against the opponent you just described. Having said that, he could def have Ax suited for a gutter; or something along those lines.

Villain is 18/14/1.4Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $75.00BB: $200.00Hero (UTG): $392.55MP: $225.65CO: $218.15BTN: $114.10Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is UTG with 2 :D 2 :club:Hero raises to $8, 4 folds, BB calls $6Flop: ($17.00) 2 :4h K :ts K :3h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $12, BB calls $12Turn: ($41.00) 7 :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $32, BB calls $32River: ($105.00) J :qh(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $78, BB raises to $148 all in, Hero ???

Villain is 18/14/1.4Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $75.00BB: $200.00Hero (UTG): $392.55MP: $225.65CO: $218.15BTN: $114.10Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is UTG with 2 :D 2 :club:Hero raises to $8, 4 folds, BB calls $6Flop: ($17.00) 2 :4h K :ts K :3h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $12, BB calls $12Turn: ($41.00) 7 :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $32, BB calls $32River: ($105.00) J :qh(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $78, BB raises to $148 all in, Hero ???
I guess it's possible we're beat but can we really fold getting almost 5-1?

I played some 50plo so I could get my 200 pts for today and lost 4.5 buyins over 600ish hands.Had mid set and open ender < top setBottom set and NFD < top setAnd missed 4 wraps or wrap+fd for buyins in all of them.Back to NLH tonight!

snap call, only $70 more right? With that much in the pot its really wrong to fold imo.
snap call, only $70 more right? With that much in the pot its really wrong to fold imo.
I think the question here is what hand can c/c flop and turn and then c/shove river that we beat?Really sick c/shove on the river because he has zero fold equity and what does he expect us to fold? This has to be 100% for value, no?With that said, I still call. haha.
I guess it's possible we're beat but can we really fold getting almost 5-1?
bull said same thing. this is KQ or KT way more than 1 in 5 times
What hands are shoving that river? Cause like Sean said this is for value 100% of the time.

Tskizzo, I'm considering your bet. I'll keep you posted. I plan on humping February into submission.Tonight I'm going to take a night off from the online and play a 200nl live game. It's a game I used to frequent a ton when I played 95% of my hands live. They haven't seen me since my move to Vegas. It's always awkward talking about that fiasco. I think I'll just be as vague as possible and talk seldom. That seems to work pretty well.

it would take a very large gun to get me to to fold a full house getting 5-1.
I know you know this but having absolutes like that in poker is crazy. Not saying I love either option at this point. But beyond the "OMG, we have a full house getting 5 to 1", what exactly do we beat that this Villain is shoving on the river?
I know you know this but having absolutes like that in poker is crazy. Not saying I love either option at this point. But beyond the "OMG, we have a full house getting 5 to 1", what exactly do we beat that this Villain is shoving on the river?
Any idea what his 3bet% was?
This made me LOL real hard.Rdog, can you explain to me what a square is? also I'll take one.
Sigh, just sold our last one :club:. Sorry. Basically there are 100 squares and someones name is in each one. Each one is an intersection of a number representing the Steelers and one representing the Cardinals. So if the score is 14 to 7 Steelers at halftime then whoever has Steelers 4, Cardinals 7 square wins the halftime money. If you go look at the thread I posted you can see what a completed sheet looks like and it will probably make more sense.