• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

yea thats sick how hot it is in aussie
It's a heat wave here, absolutely insane. Basically causing any match in the sun (none from now on) to be a survival match; i.e. Roddick v Djoko yesterday
I generally don't dbl barrell these boards against the opponent you just described. Having said that, he could def have Ax suited for a gutter; or something along those lines.
Cheers fella - would you c-bet this board? I'm pretty sure pp's make up more of his range than A-x type hands (I think A10s would be the lowest he'd flat) - I i don't think he's folding those to 1 shot unless the board rolled out A-K-T or w/eAlso - graphs plz :club:
Dramatic hand gestures on all-ins ftw! :club:
:qh:4h:DNew sig quotes FTW :5c:ts:3h
SighAK<AKhh on K X Xh board for stacksAQ<33 on QQx board for stacks88<JJ on 8XX board for stacks-4.25BI in 526 handsI would like to say this is my first "Fuck you poker". Im sure it wont be the last.
Just thought I'd point out that we are saying "fuck you poker" when we feel like we accomplished a big comeback, such as Whatgreatis having a graph that was 3.5 buyins down to end up pretty much even.A more expanded way of saying "Fuck you poker, I am better than you and I will prevail"
lollllllllll had my best cash day yesterday, and its pretty much all gone today. ran terrible situationally, nut flush<str flush etc. ughhhhhhh :club:
Keep your head up dude you'll win it back

Little poker with breakfast...Absolute Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 22272The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (SB): $23.65BB: $24.30UTG: $38.22CO: $9.39BTN: $66.64Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with 7 :D 7 :club:UTG raises to $1, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.90, BB calls $0.75Flop: ($3.00) 7 :3h Q :D 2 :jh(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets $2, Hero raises to $5.25, BB calls $5.25, UTG raises to $37.22 all in, Hero calls $17.40 all in, BB calls $18.05 all inTurn: ($72.25) A :club:(3 players - 3 are all in)River: ($72.25) 5 :((3 players - 3 are all in)Final Pot: $72.25Hero shows 7 :D 7 :ts (Three of a kind, sevens)BB shows Q :4h Q :D (Three of a kind, queens)UTG shows 2 :qh 2 :5c (Three of a kind, twos)BB wins $1.25BB wins $68.00(Rake: $3.00)

Meh, I mean, he knows that I am relatively tight. I have been like 22/19 or whatever since the beginning of time. Even if he thinks KT happens to be in my range, he for sure is never expecting me to show up with K9. So he is value shoving KQ against 1 hand and getting value owned by 5 or 6 hands that are all in my range.
LOL 22/19 is not tight! ;)Mark

Rdog,Your full house hand makes me realize how ****ing stupid 6-max and full ring is.I didn't bother reading your description of the villain, because I really don't care, and whatever, but is this never a retard slowplaying AK or KQ? In my games, it could be a retard slowplaying K2 (or whatever the lowest non-boat King is), but I know your guy was tighter pf, so this hand doesn't hit him.Either way, I see that he does have a boat here a ton, but I still don't think folding can be correct given how retarded people are and how they slowplay their flopped 'monsters' so frequently.If you think you can fold to a shove here, why even bet in the first place? What do you expect him to be calling us with? If you think he just flats Kx hands, then my argument would be that our river bet size is such that some villains will be indifferent to shoving and flatting. He's gotten to that point and sees we only have $70 left or whatever and figures he might as well get it in with whatever shit he has.Just some thoughts.

Just thought I'd point out that we are saying "**** you poker" when we feel like we accomplished a big comeback, such as Whatgreatis having a graph that was 3.5 buyins down to end up pretty much even.
This was one $50 NL session. I was quite happy coming back from a 10 buy-in down monkey tilt episode after never experiencing anything worse than a 1 buy-in drop (only 20k hands total at NL). :club:DailyResultsGraph.jpg
He's gotten to that point and sees we only have $70 left or whatever and figures he might as well get it in with whatever shit he has.
I think this analysis is underrated.
Rdog,Your full house hand makes me realize how ****ing stupid 6-max and full ring is.I didn't bother reading your description of the villain, because I really don't care, and whatever, but is this never a retard slowplaying AK or KQ? In my games, it could be a retard slowplaying K2 (or whatever the lowest non-boat King is), but I know your guy was tighter pf, so this hand doesn't hit him.Either way, I see that he does have a boat here a ton, but I still don't think folding can be correct given how retarded people are and how they slowplay their flopped 'monsters' so frequently.If you think you can fold to a shove here, why even bet in the first place? What do you expect him to be calling us with? If you think he just flats Kx hands, then my argument would be that our river bet size is such that some villains will be indifferent to shoving and flatting. He's gotten to that point and sees we only have $70 left or whatever and figures he might as well get it in with whatever shit he has.Just some thoughts.
Just about everything you asked here I answered at some point. Also, Villain isn't a tard, he is a tight reg. Obviously I'm never folding to a tard.

Just wondering, is this standard? Probably my 3rd hand HU vs this guy... first 2 hands he had been pretty agressive. Obviously result went my way but should I be folding this?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($100)Hero (SB) ($102.70)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kdiamond.gif, Aspade.gifButton raises to $3, Hero raises to $9, Button raises to $21, Hero raises to $102.70 (All-In), Button calls $79 (All-In)Flop: ($200) Kclub.gif, 10heart.gif, 2spade.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($200) Kheart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($200) Aheart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $200 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button mucked 9heart.gif, 9spade.gif (two pair, Kings and nines).Hero had Kdiamond.gif, Aspade.gif (full house, Kings over Aces).Outcome: Hero won $199.50