• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

We have Ray. That is our Canadian quota.
Damn you Ray! (Eh?)Everyone knows Canadians come in pairs:The Mackenzie brothers:mckenzie_bros.jpgTerrance and Phillip:quiz1262outcome6.jpgSo *CLEARLY* you are still one Canadian shy of your quota...In all seriousness, I know I'm late to express interest, but obviously if it's available, I'm looking at going for a 1 week period at the end of May/beginning of June (obviously overlapping the FCP Golf/poker get-together). If that's a no-go, that's cool, I can make other arrangements...
In all seriousness, I know I'm late to express interest, but obviously if it's available, I'm looking at going for a 1 week period at the end of May/beginning of June (obviously overlapping the FCP Golf/poker get-together). If that's a no-go, that's cool, I can make other arrangements...
Take off eh, you hoser.

Such a good day, ran into a massive tilting fish:27thJan.jpgFrom hand 133 or so on was vs villian. He managed a bit of a fightback, got up to $130 and then this hand occured:No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($558.90)Button ($157.75)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aclub.gif, Aspade.gifButton raises $1.75, Hero raises $6.50, Button raises $25.50, Hero raises $535.50, Button calls $130.25 (All-In)Flop: ($315.50) 4club.gif, Qclub.gif, 6diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($315.50) 6spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($315.50) 2diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $315.50Results:Button didn't showHero had Aclub.gif, Aspade.gif (two pair, Aces and sixes).Outcome: Hero won $699.75Sitting with over $700 at a 50HU table makes me feel pretty good!

for those of you who know FWP, this is a must read. this has happened like 3 times in the last two weeks. its insane.http://www.thepokerhaus.com/forum/viewtopi...id=8337&p=1
LOL*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to pwnlymizzle [3c 2d]Drj26 calls $0.25pwnlymizzle checks*** FLOP *** [3d 5s 8s]pwnlymizzle checksDrj26 checks*** TURN *** [3d 5s 8s] [5c]pwnlymizzle checksDrj26 checks*** RIVER *** [3d 5s 8s 5c] [3s] (Pot 1 dollar)pwnlymizzle checksDrj26 bets $52, and is all inpwnlymizzle calls $52*** SHOW DOWN ***Drj26 shows [7s 9h] two pair, Fives and Threes
LOL*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to pwnlymizzle [3c 2d]Drj26 calls $0.25pwnlymizzle checks*** FLOP *** [3d 5s 8s]pwnlymizzle checksDrj26 checks*** TURN *** [3d 5s 8s] [5c]pwnlymizzle checksDrj26 checks*** RIVER *** [3d 5s 8s 5c] [3s] (Pot 1 dollar)pwnlymizzle checksDrj26 bets $52, and is all inpwnlymizzle calls $52*** SHOW DOWN ***Drj26 shows [7s 9h] two pair, Fives and Threes
yeah mizzle pretty much crushed his soul.
That's... ridiculous. I remember when he used to post here, I think he left/got banned a bit after I started lurking.How does he have money online anymore?
idk. every time he gets money online, he plays fr, makes more, then challenges bk/toilet/kevlar/now everybody to hu4rolls, and it always ends up with him broke. i mean, its nice he makes contributions, i just wish i could get some of it.

Dealer: crveza wins the pot ($74.70) with a flush, Ace highheresbruce: wow. always boils down to luck i guessheresbruce: and noone ever has any sympathy. crveza: sympathy?crveza: for what?heresbruce: a suck out against a guy and his last buck.crveza: lol, i didn't force you to sit downheresbruce: dont get me wrong. i understand. but wow. crveza: and it's hardly a suckout when we're 50/50 when the money goes inheresbruce: not 50/50crveza: lol?heresbruce: and A 4 is a low statistical handcrveza: so are deucesheresbruce: it was a bad call against an all in. you know that.crveza: lolheresbruce: i was short stacked. crveza: you're right, i was only 47%heresbruce: it makes a difference.crveza: lolcrveza: lolcrveza: lolcrveza: lololololololololololololololcrveza: i have less sympathy for you now, than i did before you started talkingheresbruce: wow. thanks for proving my point.crveza: lolcrveza: go play penny home games i fyou want sympathy dude... begging for it online is patheticcrveza: i'll say gg, and i'm done talking.heresbruce: wow. even helmuth says sorry occasionally.heresbruce: lol. but you dont have class i guess.heresbruce: byeDude had $37 left and shipped 22 pf. I called with A4o because, well, I had an ace and more than $37.Anywho, I flopped a fd with the As and obv over cards, and then this dude flips out like it was the most obnoxious thing ever to do. I was maybe a bit of a dick, but whateves.

Just a warning to everyone. There are a ton of people that want to come that first week and I'm not sure we will be able to accommodate everyone. We will do what we can but I just wanted to throw that out there.
Just got 9 nights at IP for $220. :club:
Dealer: crveza wins the pot ($74.70) with a flush, Ace highheresbruce: wow. always boils down to luck i guessheresbruce: and noone ever has any sympathy. crveza: sympathy?crveza: for what?heresbruce: a suck out against a guy and his last buck.crveza: lol, i didn't force you to sit downheresbruce: dont get me wrong. i understand. but wow. crveza: and it's hardly a suckout when we're 50/50 when the money goes inheresbruce: not 50/50crveza: lol?heresbruce: and A 4 is a low statistical handcrveza: so are deucesheresbruce: it was a bad call against an all in. you know that.crveza: lolheresbruce: i was short stacked. crveza: you're right, i was only 47%heresbruce: it makes a difference.crveza: lolcrveza: lolcrveza: lolcrveza: lololololololololololololololcrveza: i have less sympathy for you now, than i did before you started talkingheresbruce: wow. thanks for proving my point.crveza: lolcrveza: go play penny home games i fyou want sympathy dude... begging for it online is patheticcrveza: i'll say gg, and i'm done talking.heresbruce: wow. even helmuth says sorry occasionally.heresbruce: lol. but you dont have class i guess.heresbruce: byeDude had $37 left and shipped 22 pf. I called with A4o because, well, I had an ace and more than $37.Anywho, I flopped a fd with the As and obv over cards, and then this dude flips out like it was the most obnoxious thing ever to do. I was maybe a bit of a dick, but whateves.
How do you sleep at night?
Luckily for me, he probably has (had) some RDog dollars from your foray into HU. :club:
Oh wow, I really hate you. Just for that, next month I'm gonna start taking dolla dolla bills ya'll out of your guys little underworld.
rdonk, i'm planning on staying at matt's house w/ him and lindsey and their dogs. i haven't really told him this yet though, so keep a place for me to crash imo!- Jordan
Careful, Jack has sharp little teeth.

I refuse to be pessimistic about my poker and I've just had a horrible January, followed by probably my worst effort ever last night. I tilted really bad, I didn't go off for a huge number, but I played the worst I've played in like 3 months. Anyways, I'm pretty disappointed in myself.But to motivate myself and just for fun I'd be interested in getting some bet going with some 6max $100-$200 grinders in here. We can discuss bet however you want, I'd like it to be something with total winnings/win rate or something though. I know we can't control win rate short term etc, but I'm gonna do dirty things to February and I don't give a damn about short term. So if someone wants to do some kind of win rate or winnings total for Feb, or for a few weeks or something with a minimum amount of hands, I'd love to. It'd be cool to do it like 4-5 ways too. I'm looking in the $50-$200 range. I think minimum hands should be something like 25k for a month bet, my hands past two months have been in the 50k range, but I'm looking to play less tables in February and hoping the hands come down to 35-40k.