New Challenge (old Challenge)

meh, thanks for the insight guys...was my question too vague or something?
from 25nl-200nl 6 max, vs a random, i fold. QQ+ really. a lot of the time someone has aa or kk and wants someone to snap them off with a random ace and are scared of postflop. sometimes it's ak too. i've got no idea how 10nl plays (and 25nl at this point), but JJ isn't usually in great shape here vs a random open shoving range if this is an isolated incident.edit: and going to bed for real now, gl again
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Like I said a lot of the HH/strat ?s here get overlooked. If you have a real strat question ask in the strat forum.But this hand is kinda strat-lite. I don't think it matters a bit what you do here. You're likely just about EV neutral on a call. If you see the guy do it a lot take a note. Otherwise flip a coin and/or just decide if you feel like gambling.
Probably because its a meh situation. I probably call because I love variance.
Like I said a lot of the HH/strat ?s here get overlooked. If you have a real strat question ask in the strat forum.But this hand is kinda strat-lite. I don't think it matters a bit what you do here. You're likely just about EV neutral on a call. If you see the guy do it a lot take a note. Otherwise flip a coin and/or just decide if you feel like gambling.
FWIW, I try to answer as many questions as possible but most of the time for the lower levels I am probably going to want to get it in too light and I am worried I might be giving bad advice.
If I havent seen him do this before Id fold and probably even QQ. If he keeps doing it then Id start calling him lighter I think there is a decent chance this is a misclick though.
yea this is basically why I didn't post it in strat since I knew it was a "do you feel like gambling" kind of situation but just wanted to get some quick insight.Thanks for the replies.
I would guess this is AA/KK 90% of the time and air 10% of the time. You don't have a lot invested in the pot, he only raises 13% of his hands, and unless you know that he is capable of doing something crazy... fistpump fold.

So I'm in a fraternity for those that don't know and some guys from another chapter were in town and they just happen to be reps for Vitamin Water.Ship the four free cases of vitamin water to me!

So I'm in a fraternity for those that don't know and some guys from another chapter were in town and they just happen to be reps for Vitamin Water.Ship the four free cases of vitamin water to me!
enjoy the ridiculous amount of sugar and garbage they put in their "enhanced" water.
I would guess this is AA/KK 90% of the time and air 10% of the time. You don't have a lot invested in the pot, he only raises 13% of his hands, and unless you know that he is capable of doing something crazy... fistpump fold.
Folding is never fist pump sir.

some variance to piss off simo ;)someone just called my cell phone, the following exchange in retrospect somewhat brings my sanity into question.me: hello?him: oh, sorry, wrong number..me: are you sure?him: oh yeah, i definitely called the wrong numberalso, i really really really hate the birth control pill.

so umm... ran a little below EV today.
Seems to be going around.
Perhaps I should be glad that I won't be playing for a week...
some variance to piss off simo ;)someone just called my cell phone, the following exchange in retrospect somewhat brings my sanity into question.me: hello?him: oh, sorry, wrong number..me: are you sure?him: oh yeah, i definitely called the wrong numberalso, i really really really hate the birth control pill.
I'm quite the opposite. *knock on wood*
I'm quite the opposite. *knock on wood*
you're just hoping or not hoping for a baby? my situation is fantastically more complex. if i take a break here in a little bit and anyone is interested i'll write it up. (i'm still at work. yeah....)