New Challenge (old Challenge)

you're just hoping or not hoping for a baby? my situation is fantastically more complex. if i take a break here in a little bit and anyone is interested i'll write it up. (i'm still at work. yeah....)
Def not hoping for a baby.WTF at still at work? My god man, you put in long hours.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Def not hoping for a baby.
how about this, i'm hoping my wife is 9 months pregnant with twins somehow, we win the lottery so we can pay for them, i can get a vasectomy, and she won't have to be on the pill anymore.
how about this, i'm hoping my wife is 9 months pregnant with twins somehow, we win the lottery so we can pay for them, i can get a vasectomy, and she won't have to be on the pill anymore.
i'll take a bedtime story
no wonder your still work
no wonder your still work
... wat?i'm still at work because i'm spending the next week on a 56' houseboat on lake powell and i have a bunch of work stuff due that week that I have to get done early, plus the sale and purchase of my old/new houses, something that is entirely too difficult.
... wat?i'm still at work because i'm spending the next week on a 56' houseboat on lake powell and i have a bunch of work stuff due that week that I have to get done early, plus the sale and purchase of my old/new houses, something that is entirely too difficult.
i don't know what the hell i was trying to say now. just ignore my stupidity
so im not really one to like movies. and I certainly haven't liked any comic book movies.mark
but you liked the dark knight? i feel like this is an incomplete thought..
I thought ironman was kind of silly and the plot had huge holes in it.mark
You are dead to me.
I thought ironman was kind of silly and the plot had huge holes in it.mark
You are dead to me.
Agreed. If I could flush Mark down a toilet for saying that, I would.

the one spiderman movie I saw was lol so dumb.markps im at the best restaurant we got colored super long bendy straws with our waters and my martini has a gummi worm in it!!!

Before Mark says how much he liked The Dark Knight, I just want to say vvwp sir.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)CO ($82.05)Button ($60.05)SB ($66.65)BB ($18.35)Hero ($75.85)MP ($45.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 2c.gif, 2s.gif. Hero raises to $1.75, MP calls $1.75, 2 folds, SB calls $1.50, 1 fold.Flop: ($5.75) jc.gif, 5c.gif, 3c.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3.5, MP calls $3.50, SB calls $3.50.Turn: ($16.25) 2h.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, MP bets $16.25, SB folds, Hero raises to $65, MP calls $24 (All-In).River: ($121.50) 3d.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $96.75Results in white below: Hero has 2c 2s (full house, twos full of threes). MP has As Ac (two pair, aces and threes). Outcome: Hero wins $121.50.

honestly....my mind just got blown. i have never experienced swings like this.7-22.jpg
Play PLO Graph-PLOJuly22-Swingyday.jpg

x men? lol dumbest movies I've ever seen.markalso, shan just ordered a wine called screw kappa napa cab because she was a gamma phi and thinks kappas are donks lol

also, shan just ordered a wine called screw kappa napa cab because she was a gamma phi and thinks kappas are donks lol
Who thinks this thread is going downhill?Anyone?

Thank God for aggrotards, or I'd be down more. KK<AK AIPF for 120BB stacks, then QT<AJ on a QTKx board.

x men? lol dumbest movies I've ever seen.markalso, shan just ordered a wine called screw kappa napa cab because she was a gamma phi and thinks kappas are donks lol
OMG pretty much the only girls I hang out with are G-Phis.Last Halloween I got super drunk and after breaking into their house with a buddy who is dating a G-Phi, we tried hiding (him behind curtains, me on the couch but with my head under a cushion and a newspaper over me) I ended up passing out in their boiler room until one of them found me and made me leave which consisted of me crawling all the way from the far corner of the basement to their first floor.The next morning I woke up on my recliner with a fire extinguisher in one arm, the composite of another sorority(DZ's if i remember) and somebody elses shoes on.I <3 college.