Reasons To Date A Poker Player...

Ok, I've seen these lists for everything else like "reasons to date a horseback rider" or "reasons to date a gymnast", etc. I looked for a list of reasons to date a poker player and couldn't find any, so I'm wondering what everyone here could come up with...the search function wasn't working for me so sorry if this has been posted.Reasons to Date a Poker Player or Reasons to Date a Gambler...

Ok, I've seen these lists for everything else like "reasons to date a horseback rider" or "reasons to date a gymnast", etc. I looked for a list of reasons to date a poker player and couldn't find any, so I'm wondering what everyone here could come up with...the search function wasn't working for me so sorry if this has been posted.Reasons to Date a Poker Player or Reasons to Date a Gambler...
We always have the nuts, and we like to go all in. And I'm a retard since someone posted 3 minutes before me. So we'll add that poker players are original too.
reasons NOT to date a poker player.- depressed about a shitty day at the tables.- Not much of a social life.- financial ups and downs-weight gain- they spend an insane amount of time on the computer
ya..........i'm not even going to start.

Female poker players prefer a strong hand over a weak all in.Poker players aren't afraid to go up against your big pair.Poker players make alot of moves with their big stack.Poker players know how to stop jack-king off.A short-stacked poker player can still find the right spot to push hard.

:D Heck, I wasn't born yesterday, you tricksters. You may think ole' Lonny Huff :club: is a square, but I see right through your thinly veiled sexual innuendos. One, the OP didn't ask for good reasons to MARRY a poker player, and last time I checked, sex before marriage is wrong. And you know what? I'm not married, and the last thing on my mind when dating girls is sex. :D Q: But hey, who am I to tell you guys what to do with your lives? A: Lonny Huff :D

- All of us value our nuts.- When the waitress gives you the bill for 50$, you raise her all in... she probably will foldThis one can be for the lady players.- All the good ones are tight and aggressive? :club: