Dear Speedz

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Speedz,I met this chick at the bar last weekend.She was cute, I was witty - yada, yada, yada,We ended up back at my house & it was going really well until I asked if I could call her "Matt".Awkward hilarity ensued, followed shortly thereafter by blue balls.So what I'm trying to say is...I miss you.But not in a 'gay' way.Cause, you know,That'd be weird...
Dear Tim,I miss you. In a sexual way.Sincerely,Speedz99
Stoned cat wants to know if that means Timdog is back.
Doubtful.
hurtful.
Painful. In the bad way...but sort of in the good way too.You've been missed, but your sudden departure many moons ago makes me wary of fully giving my e-gay-heart to you again for a long long time. At least 16 hours.
Painful. In the bad way...but sort of in the good way too.You've been missed, but your sudden departure many moons ago makes me wary of fully giving my e-gay-heart to you again for a long long time. At least 16 hours.
fair enough.I can wait......so how about now?

Dear Speedz,I've heard many rumors about "TimDog" but- as if he were Keyzer Soze- I've had trouble differentiating between myth and fact. He appears to be back, and somehow significantly gayer than any two other regulars in the SickThread. I guess my question is this:What's the deal with the Tizzle Dog?Shimmeringly,Wang

Dear Speedz,I've heard many rumors about "TimDog" but- as if he were Keyzer Soze- I've had trouble differentiating between myth and fact. He appears to be back, and somehow significantly gayer than any two other regulars in the SickThread. I guess my question is this:What's the deal with the Tizzle Dog?Shimmeringly,Wang
Dear Wang,TimDog is just an all around solid motherfucker. Always pleasant, but enjoys watching a good awkward e-drama. Almost as funny as he is gay. And yes, he's gayer than any two other regulars in the Sick Thread...unless you count me. Speaking of, have you taken any good pictures of your new and improved body? Not that I'd want to see them or anything. Because I'm not gay. badboybruce69@aol.com. Just saying.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz, Why I am so bored?Eagerly waiting your answer,Just Shoot MeLefty - don't u owe me bong hits?
Yes. Yes I do. How did you know I was in here?And did I read you are/were a Marine?
Yes. Yes I do. How did you know I was in here?And did I read you are/were a Marine?
True story. She showed Daniel how to break a man's arm once. He went to the ground when she demonstrated it. He did not have the same result when he tried to duplicate the feat on someone else.
I saw your name at the bottom…duh!And yes you did read correctly I am a former Marine, I still work for them though as a civilian :club:
True story. She showed Daniel how to break a man's arm once. He went to the ground when she demonstrated it. He did not have the same result when he tried to duplicate the feat on someone else.
Someone else = MizrackiDear Speedz, To combat my boredom I have now eaten a grilled chicken honey mustard lettuce wrap from McDonald's. It was OK.Sincerely,Shaver
I saw your name at the bottom…duh!And yes you did read correctly I am a former Marine, I still work for them though as a civilian :)Sincerely,Shaver
My brother is also a former Marine who smokes pot likes its going out of style. So....bong hits and spankings with female former Marines. I need to incorporate this into my daily routine.Dear Speedz, How do I go about this?Sincerely,Eager to get Spanked by a female Corporal while pulling tubes.
My brother is also a former Marine who smokes pot likes its going out of style. So....bong hits and spankings with female former Marines. I need to incorporate this into my daily routine.Dear Speedz, How do I go about this?Sincerely,Eager to get Spanked by a female Corporal while pulling tubes.
Sgt js!

Dear Speedz,I have been having trouble falling asleep lately and for a couple weeks now couldn't get more than a couple hours of sleep a night. Last night I popped in Wrestlemania the very first one from over 20 years ago and was out like a light before Ricky "the dragon" Steamboat's match, the third event on the card. I then proceeded to sleep until Rowdy Roddy Piper came out for the main event to take on Hulk Hogan and Mr. T. After that match was over I restarted the movie to fall back asleep again and woke up at the exact same spot with Rowdy Roddy Piper walking out with that kilt on. I thought it was a little odd that I would wake up in the same spots at two different times of the night. I don't want to start having a thing for old wrestlers so do you think I should just switch to a couple doses of NyQuil before I go to bed or is this normal? Or is there any other ways to fall asleep easier at night?Thanks a lotConfused in the Cold

Pretty much, I lay down and jerk it at about a 60 degree angle towards my upper body. Occasionally, on days when I haven't enjoyed myself in some time, the ensuing load is a bit more than I anticipate, and gets on the crotchal area. Often I just clean it up, but one day while cleaning it I noticed that the spunk acts as an adhesive and can make pubic hair into funny patterns and "do's". I've since experimented.
I did this the other day (in my living room) for the first time. I missed having Matt and Chris shooting their loads on my chest, so I decided to pass the time until I could see them again by giving myself a little map of Hawaii. I was heading to shower after, so I wasn't in a hurry to do a great job cleaning it up. Just a quick little wipe until I felt like getting up. (un?)fortunately it had been a few days, and I was watching a particularly enticing movie, so the load was somewhat momentous. In fact, it seems I didn't do an excellent cleaning job, and some of the spooge went into my bellybutton, and got a bit dried there. I cleaned everything else up in the shower, but I guess scrubbing my bellybutton for dried splooge is not part of my regular routine, since later that night at the bar I discovered I still had a goodly amount of dried spooge in my bellybutton. I quickly ascertained that the best course of action was to pick my bellybutton, then use any excuse to put my finger in friends' mouths, dip it in their drinks, touch their faces, etc. Surprisingly, I found many such opportunities, including one finger-in-mouth incident that resulted in a (male) friend asking me if I was using a new type of soap.My question is about taxes...
Dear Speedz,I have been having trouble falling asleep lately and for a couple weeks now couldn't get more than a couple hours of sleep a night. Last night I popped in Wrestlemania the very first one from over 20 years ago and was out like a light before Ricky "the dragon" Steamboat's match, the third event on the card. I then proceeded to sleep until Rowdy Roddy Piper came out for the main event to take on Hulk Hogan and Mr. T. After that match was over I restarted the movie to fall back asleep again and woke up at the exact same spot with Rowdy Roddy Piper walking out with that kilt on. I thought it was a little odd that I would wake up in the same spots at two different times of the night. I don't want to start having a thing for old wrestlers so do you think I should just switch to a couple doses of NyQuil before I go to bed or is this normal? Or is there any other ways to fall asleep easier at night?Thanks a lotConfused in the Cold
Dear Mr. Cold,First of all, I want to mention that it's extremely normal to be so turned on by a man in a skirt that you will be aroused (doubled entendre) from a deep sleep. I would go to 1.5 doses of Tylenol Simply Sleep instead of NyQuil. It's cheaper, just as effective, and claims to be non-addictive. Take it an hour before you want to fall asleep. Cut down the dosage after it works a couple of times. Also, instead of tv find a tape that you can play every night when you're in bed. If you don't like music, it can be something like a book on tape, a comedy album, etc. Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz, Should I go to sleep or play in the 11am est tourney?Sincerely,Unsure What to do Next
Dear Mr. Next,Here's what you do...get the menu for a local pizza/sub shop. Order a small pizza and a sub. Smoke a joint by yourself. Turn on a movie. Eat the food while you watch, and fall asleep in front of the tv for a few hours. You can play poker after that if you want.Sincerely,Speedz99ps. If you don't smoke weed, you can take a few quick shots. But you really should smoke by yourself every once in a while...it does a body good.