Dear Speedz

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Ms. N,I realize you didn't ask a question (yet), but I do know the question that you want to ask (and will ask if given the time).The answer is 8 inches. Flaccid.Sincerely,Speedz99
I'm so in :club: with this thread too.Dear Speedz,Were you always gay or did NWP make you that way?Questioningly,Still Supporting Gays and Jews in OKC
Dear Speedz, What is the ending for this joke?"A Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says..."Yours expectantly, Lady Wilhelmina Greyxoxoxoxo
Dear Lady Grey,"'I forgot my pencil."Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz,Have you ever noticed that the hair folicles on the base of the penis look like herpes sores when the penis is erect? Sincerely,Erik
Dear Erik,I have never had herpes, so I'll have to let ShakeZuma answer this one when he reads this thread tonight.Sincerely,Speedz99
I'm so in :club: with this thread too.Dear Speedz,Were you always gay or did NWP make you that way?Questioningly,Still Supporting Gays and Jews in OKC
Dear Ms Dawn,NWP tried to break me of my gayness. Unfortunately for them, my gayocity is so strong that eventually they have accepted me for the homo I am. Sincerely,Speedz99Ok, I'm out until latenight, when I will be back and extremely intoxicated. Please know that I will not be answering any more questions until then. In the meantime, please stay out of my thread unless you have a specific question, or can answer someone else's question. I are serious columnist, this is serious advice thread.
Dear Speedz,Long-time reader, first-time writer!My question is this: How do you live with yourself knowing your people killed our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? Wondering,Wang
Classic
Dear Speedz,I was recently in Minnesota on a business trip and a few days later I got a rash. Any explanations?-Steve
You were actually in Wisconsin? That's the only explanation that makes sense to me.
Dear Speedz, What is the ending for this joke?"A Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says..."Yours expectantly, Lady Wilhelmina Greyxoxoxoxo
I've wanted to know that forever. I love that movie. Sorry, not a question.
that is one attractive group of people right there. The tranny on the far right is hot. :club:
good lord, this made me laugh for a good minute and a half.Dear Speedz, I love this thread and you for thinking of it. Sorry, here's my question. If a train leaves Chicago heading East at 70mph for 2 hours, and another train also leaves Chicago, heading West at 65mph for 3 hours, what are my chances of getting blown by a guy at a gay bar in South Beach on a Thursday night before the Super Bowl?Sincerely,Desperately in need of some head, regardless of the sex of the giver in Florida
Dear Speedz,I met this girl on an internet poker forum, let's call her MD. She is a lesbian, but i'm pretty feminine, so we both agree it'll work. She insists that she'll be the one to penetrate me though, to keep the roles intact, and she won't do me unless I shave my butt.So what should I do first, buy lube, or get my butt waxed?Sincerely,JStrat

Dear Speedz,I didn't know gay people could be funny... but this thread is all that and a bag of chips? (That's right, I put a question mark there)Love,brv

Dear Speedz,My question is in two parts:A: Why are there so many songs about rainbows?B: And what's on the other side?Please help, I can't go on like this. Tormented, Adam

Dear Speedz,Have you ever noticed that the hair folicles on the base of the penis look like herpes sores when the penis is erect? Sincerely,Erik
Dear Erik,I have never had herpes, so I'll have to let ShakeZuma answer this one when he reads this thread tonight.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Erik,They don't. Go to a doctor.Sincerely, Shake

Dear Speedz,Last question. Are you really going to answer each and every question in this thread? Also, is The Royal Tenenbaums the funniest movie in history, or is it just me?Forever,brv

Dear Speedz,I heard a comedian the other day on the radio who apparently is pretty raunchy and has an HBO comedy special coming up soon. One thing he talks about is while he was in college he and his roommate liked to masturbate and apparently were pretty open about it. His roommate liked to get hard, lay face down on the floor and stroke it on the carpet. (Which is a little different approach than most) But anywho, one night he couldn't get enough friction going and asked his buddy to sit on him while he did it.He did and was apparently questioning his own sexuality as he sat there wondering if he was gay for doing it.My question is, if I come to Chicago will you sit on me?

I will have to defer (sp) this question to Randy Reed, DNA, or Beans. I feel like one of them watches wrestling.
Not me. I've watched exactly one minute of that stuff only because of a smokin ring girl was on while channel surfing one night.ok....wthDear Speedy,I recently decided that my life was boring. I've quit smoking, drinking, and eating fast food. The hobbies that I once loved has gotten old and unsatisfying.I have little or no motivation.... I dont even enjoy making money anymoreMy sense of humor has faded to the point that someone (like me) can let a seriously stinky fart in public and I might not even grin.After thinking about this for a while, I've decided that I need to do one of two things....A) Go back to my old ways and try to get arrested once in a while instead of avoiding troubleB Sign up for skydiving lessons (I watched "Pushing Tin" last night and got the idea from that... decided it was close to the wake turbulance thing)Tally-ho,Pulling the string Beans
Dear Beans,Make sure Ron Mexico is gainfully employed in Las Vegas making a solid wage by December of 2007 and the world will be your oyster.Regards,Denny Crane
Dear Denny Crane,I can assure you that if indeed Mr. Mexico is serious about arriving in the promised land for long-term living reasons, I will assist him in any way possible. The first thing I will need is a standard 8X10 glossy of him...front and profile, to give to the Rio security to make sure he stays out of the Chippendales review while on the clock.A friend to whom I've never spoken to,Beans
Dear Denny Crane,I can assure you that if indeed Mr. Mexico is serious about arriving in the promised land for long-term living reasons, I will assist him in any way possible. The first thing I will need is a standard 8X10 glossy of him...front and profile, to give to the Rio security to make sure he stays out of the Chippendales review while on the clock.A friend to whom I've never spoken to,Beans
Sorry, its me. This is my "after dark" account.And if my interview tomorrow isn't a smashing success, or if I get the job and am not fond of it, I will be PM'ing you my info, so in your 1/2 decade life crisis, don't stray too far away.Bedtime for me.Also, I used to mop the floors backstage of the local male review. No pay, but the benifits just kept on coming.
Sorry, its me. This is my "after dark" account.And if my interview tomorrow isn't a smashing success, or if I get the job and am not fond of it, I will be PM'ing you my info, so in your 1/2 decade life crisis, don't stray too far away.Bedtime for me.Also, I used to mop the floors backstage of the local male review. No pay, but the benifits just kept on coming.
I knew who it was....I also know that your brakes are bad on the Ford.Regards,The all-knowing master of time, space, and dementia
I knew who it was....I also know that your brakes are bad on the Ford.Regards,The all-knowing master of time, space, and dementia
Is that a recall I'm not aware of or are you referring to the ABS light that has been on for 2 years? I was told that is was probably just a fuse or whatever.The car seems to stop fine and I put ceramic brake pads and stuff on I guess 40-50k miles ago, maybe less.
Is that a recall I'm not aware of or are you referring to the ABS light that has been on for 2 years? I was told that is was probably just a fuse or whatever.The car seems to stop fine and I put ceramic brake pads and stuff on I guess 40-50k miles ago, maybe less.
Just a guess. I overheard a guy taking about the brake issues with them the other night.I wouldnt use the ceramic pads on the standard rotors, though. They only last longer because the ceramic is harder that the rotors.... you'll buy less pads, but wear the rotors beyond the thickness required to "turn" them down next brake job.Upgrade the rotors to the new "cryo" treated ones and you'll be fine. Otherwise, stick to the standard pads.I learned this the hard way a few years ago... at a SCCA meet I warped the rotors so bad that I had to send Shane to the parts store for new ones between rounds. The ceramics wore a groove in the stock rotors about 1/8 deep.... in four laps.The ABS light will probably go out (and stay out) if you'll disconnect the negative post on the battery for 30 sec. During a brake job someone unhooked the sensor on the spindle with the battery connected and hit the brake pedal.It will erase the code in the ECM