Dear Speedz

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's what I really wanted to askhe climbs a tree and scrapes his kneehis dress has got a tearhe waltzes on his way to MassAnd whistles on the stairAnd underneath his wimplehe has curlers in his hairI even heard his singing in the abbeyhe's always late for chapelBut his penitence is realhe's always late for everythingExcept for every mealI hate to have to say itBut I very firmly feelspeedz's not an asset to the abbeyI'd like to say a word in his behalfspeedz makes me laughHow do you solve a problem like speedz?How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?How do you find a word that means speedz?A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!Many a thing you know you'd like to tell himMany a thing he ought to understandBut how do you make him stayAnd listen to all you sayHow do you keep a wave upon the sandOh, how do you solve a problem like speedz?How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?When I'm with him I'm confusedOut of focus and bemusedAnd I never know exactly whise I amUnpredictable as weathishe's as flighty as a feathishe's a darling! he's a demon! he's a lamb!he'd outpester any pestDrive a hornet from its nesthe could throw a whirling dervish out of whirlhe is gentle! he is wild!he's a riddle! he's a child!he's a headache! he's an angel!he's a girl!How do you solve a problem like speedz?How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?How do you find a word that means speedz?A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!Many a thing you know you'd like to tell himMany a thing he ought to understandBut how do you make him stayAnd listen to all you sayHow do you keep a wave upon the sandOh, how do you solve a problem like speedz?How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Speedz,I wasnt sure which "Dear" thread to put this in but since it is a fairly pointless question, I settled on you. (I wouldve went with Dear LLY but he is so damn on point that his subtitle says "math questions") On to the question: When a plane is taxiing does it use the same jet engine that is used in flight or is there a separate engine, maybe similar to a car engine, that turns the wheels only?Thanks.

Dear Speedz,I wasnt sure which "Dear" thread to put this in but since it is a fairly pointless question, I settled on you. (I wouldve went with Dear LLY but he is so damn on point that his subtitle says "math questions") On to the question: When a plane is taxiing does it use the same jet engine that is used in flight or is there a separate engine, maybe similar to a car engine, that turns the wheels only?Thanks.
that's a dear beans n' icewater question.
Dear myenemy,I have no idea. See Sal's post below.Sincerely, Speedz99
that's a dear beans n' icewater question.