Dear Speedz

I've wanted to know that forever. I love that movie. Sorry, not a question.good lord, this made me laugh for a good minute and a half.Dear Speedz, I love this thread and you for thinking of it. Sorry, here's my question. If a train leaves Chicago heading East at 70mph for 2 hours, and another train also leaves Chicago, heading West at 65mph for 3 hours, what are my chances of getting blown by a guy at a gay bar in South Beach on a Thursday night before the Super Bowl?Sincerely,Desperately in need of some head, regardless of the sex of the giver in Florida
Mad Cow
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Ferguson,Unfortunately, all women will always be either crazy, whorish, or bitchy. You must choose the one that is most suited to your needs.Sincerely,Speedz99Dear Speedz, I am neither crazy, whorish, or bitchy...Actually I'm a lot of fun....Sincerely, Messing Up Your Assumption on All WomenDear Speedz,Long-time reader, first-time writer!My question is this: How do you live with yourself knowing your people killed our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? Wondering,WangJust another reason why I'm E-Stalking youDear Speedz,Last question. Are you really going to answer each and every question in this thread? Also, is The Royal Tenenbaums the funniest movie in history, or is it just me?Forever,brvYes...It's not just you...though the life aquatic is pretty closei hope all my quotes worked... :club:

I am neither crazy, whorish, or bitchy...Actually I'm a lot of fun....
You seem like a nice girl but trust me...every girl has some crazy in them. Also, whores are kind've fun.
You seem like a nice girl but trust me...every girl has some crazy in them. Also, whores are kind've fun.
Truer words have never been spoken.
Dear Mr. Speedz,Where did I leave my car keys?Sincerely,James
Dear Mr. D,I don't know.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz,I am neither crazy, whorish, or bitchy...Actually I'm a lot of fun....Sincerely,Messing Up Your Assumption on All Women
Dear Confirming My Assumptions,1. Crazy - "Yes...It's not just you...though the life aquatic is pretty close." These are your words, and they are insane.2. Whorish - See your screen name.3. Bitchy - You are trying to show me up in my thread by saying you are the perfect woman. This would also fall under category 1.
Dear Confirming My Assumptions,1. Crazy - "Yes...It's not just you...though the life aquatic is pretty close." These are your words, and they are insane.2. Whorish - See your screen name.3. Bitchy - You are trying to show me up in my thread by saying you are the perfect woman. This would also fall under category 1.
Vag Shaver got punk'd. I'm not necessarily happy about that though, since she must have some cool in her since she thinks The Royal Tenenbaums is the funniest movie ever.
Dear Ms. N,I realize you didn't ask a question (yet), but I do know the question that you want to ask (and will ask if given the time).The answer is 8 inches. Flaccid.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz,How big is it erect? What does the girth measure? Have you every made anyone cry SIITP?Nik
Dear Mr. D,I don't know.Sincerely,Speedz99Dear Confirming My Assumptions,1. Crazy - "Yes...It's not just you...though the life aquatic is pretty close." These are your words, and they are insane.2. Whorish - See your screen name.3. Bitchy - You are trying to show me up in my thread by saying you are the perfect woman. This would also fall under category 1.
Dear Speedz,So you don't want her? More for me!!!! She can come to my house and make gravity bongs, instead of yours. Woo Hoo!Nik

Dear Confirming My Assumptions,1. Crazy - "Yes...It's not just you...though the life aquatic is pretty close." These are your words, and they are insane. this is probably debateable and i'm sure there are plenty of people who see it my way2. Whorish - See your screen name. My screen name is a Hindu God "Ganesha" farthest thing from whorish i can think of. Now if your talking about my title well it's a play on word per se since I technically don't really do that.....3. Bitchy - You are trying to show me up in my thread by saying you are the perfect woman. This would also fall under category 1. I'm just saying not all chicks are psycho/bitchy/or whatever else u said...and i by no means think i'm the perfect woman....i think if we ever hung out over a couple of beers and some cards u probably would agree i'm a pretty down to earth chick :club: Sincerely,Try again!!!!

Dear Speedz,How big is it erect? What does the girth measure? Have you every made anyone cry SIITP?Nik
Dear Nikki,Your thread can be about sex only. Mine is not. Please, I'm begging not to turn this into another orgy thread. No offense, because I do like your thread.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz,So you don't want her? More for me!!!! She can come to my house and make gravity bongs, instead of yours. Woo Hoo!Nik
See above.
Dear Confirming My Assumptions,1. Crazy - "Yes...It's not just you...though the life aquatic is pretty close." These are your words, and they are insane. this is probably debateable and i'm sure there are plenty of people who see it my way2. Whorish - See your screen name. My screen name is a Hindu God "Ganesha" farthest thing from whorish i can think of. Now if your talking about my title well it's a play on word per se since I technically don't really do that.....3. Bitchy - You are trying to show me up in my thread by saying you are the perfect woman. This would also fall under category 1. I'm just saying not all chicks are psycho/bitchy/or whatever else u said...and i by no means think i'm the perfect woman....i think if we ever hung out over a couple of beers and some cards u probably would agree i'm a pretty down to earth chick Sincerely,Try again!!!!
Dear Confirming,1. You're wrong. It is not debateable. There are very few people that would consider Life Aquatic to be even near Royal Tenenbaums in terms of quality and humor. There are times when subjective opinions can be incorrect. This is one of them.2. I'm sure I could go into certain other threads and find reasons why I can call you a whore. Please don't make me do that.3. I'm sure you're a very cool person. That said, you are still in one or more of the outlined catagories. Don't worry, there are similar catagories that all guys can be lumped into...but that's for another thread.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz,Long-time reader, first-time writer!My question is this: How do you live with yourself knowing your people killed our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? Wondering,WangJust another reason why I'm E-Stalking you
How long have you been e-stalking me? What forms does it take? Any other nice things you want to say about me?
How long have you been e-stalking me? What forms does it take? Any other nice things you want to say about me?
for a whilefollowing u around the different threads in the forumdon't know any other nice things, but if i think of any i'll come back and edit this post...
for a whilefollowing u around the different threads in the forumdon't know any other nice things, but if i think of any i'll come back and edit this post...
I feel all warm and fuzzy. I used to have a lot of stories I posted in the forum. Just use the search function and look for threads with "Shimmering Wang" in the title. None of them are funny, though.Dear Speedz,I was getting bossed the other night, and when I finished I condescendingly patted the young lady on the head and said, "That's my girl!" She glared at me and my knee-jerk reaction was to just say, "Oh. No no. Don't worry, that's a good thing." Because that usually calms them down. I left shortly thereafter and told her I'd make it up to her. I was thinking about sending her flowers, with a note attatched reading, "That's my girl!"Too much?Wang
Dear Speedz,I was getting bossed the other night, and when I finished I condescendingly patted the young lady on the head and said, "That's my girl!" She glared at me and my knee-jerk reaction was to just say, "Oh. No no. Don't worry, that's a good thing." Because that usually calms them down. I left shortly thereafter and told her I'd make it up to her. I was thinking about sending her flowers, with a note attatched reading, "That's my girl!"Too much?Wang
FYP
I feel all warm and fuzzy. I used to have a lot of stories I posted in the forum. Just use the search function and look for threads with "Shimmering Wang" in the title. None of them are funny, though.Dear Speedz,I was getting bossed the other night, and when I finished I condescendingly patted the young lady on the head and said, "That's my girl!" She glared at me and my knee-jerk reaction was to just say, "Oh. No no. Don't worry, that's a good thing." Because that usually calms them down. I left shortly thereafter and told her I'd make it up to her. I was thinking about sending her flowers, with a note attatched reading, "That's my girl!"Too much?Wang
Dear Mr. Wang,I don't know what getting "bossed" is. I could guess, but I'm trying to give serious advice here. Please expain in very fine detail.Sincerely,Speedz99p.s. my initial reaction is that the answer is "Just enough".

Dear Speedz,I don't know where I got the term. I may have made it up (who knows!). She was giving me head, meaning I'm the boss of her. Hence, getting bossed. Since you asked for detail, the whole process- from first penis contact to ejaculation- lasted 8-10 minutes. It was pretty good, and she swallowed. Also, her last boyfriend was black and used to be known around town for dealing drugs. He also wore oversized Starter jackets like it was his job.S. Wang

Dear Speedz,I don't know where I got the term. I may have made it up (who knows!). She was giving me head, meaning I'm the boss of her. Hence, getting bossed. Since you asked for detail, the whole process- from first penis contact to ejaculation- lasted 8-10 minutes. It was pretty good, and she swallowed. Also, her last boyfriend was black and used to be known around town for dealing drugs. He also wore oversized Starter jackets like it was his job.S. Wang
Dear Mr. Wang,It seems to me that this whole bossed thing doesn't make sense. If you are the boss of her you're not getting bossed, she is. Therefore I reject your question as a whole. It also seems to me that wearing oversized Starter jackets was part of the last boyfriend's job.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Nikki,Your thread can be about sex only. Mine is not. Please, I'm begging not to turn this into another orgy thread. No offense, because I do like your thread.Sincerely,Speedz99
Dear Speedz, Why did you volunteer the size of your piece if you didn't want me to ask more questions? I think Wang can help you orgify the thread just fine while he gets bossed on. Nik

Dear speedz,I recently recieved an approved form 1 from the BATF to construct a firearm silencer. I decided to make a clone of the Ruger Mark2 pistol that Sylvester Stallone used in the movie "Assassins" so that I could be cool like him. I have disassembled the gun and started the build. The reciever was chucked in the lathe and the barrel was turned coencentric with the bore within +/- .001, a tube of 6160 DOM tubing was sleeved over the barrel with two bushings allowing removal with a flush, allen head machine screw. The total length of the suppressor (less barrel) is 8" to a threaded endcap.Now, for the question(s)...Will the factory 1/12 rifling promote proper bullet stabilization to allow a baffle opening size of .245 inch??With such a small tube ID to work with (.975), should I use K baffles for the barrel end and regular M baffles for the muzzle??I chose not to port the barrel, so would you suggest using all K baffles??I do not intend to use sub-sonic rounds in this weapon because the short barrel length should keep the MV below 1100 fps, but would the porting help in the sound reduction???One last quickie... :Ron perking up in his chair face:I would like to use the DuraBake coating system on the internals for ease of cleaning, but I'm not sure if it will hold up to the heat and abrasion. Will it?? If not, what would you suggest?When is completed, it will look like this....MarkII.jpgHolding my cleaning rod,Beans

Will the factory 1/12 rifling promote proper bullet stabilization to allow a baffle opening size of .245 inch??Yes.With such a small tube ID to work with (.975), should I use K baffles for the barrel end and regular M baffles for the muzzle??Yes.I chose not to port the barrel, so would you suggest using all K baffles??Yes.I do not intend to use sub-sonic rounds in this weapon because the short barrel length should keep the MV below 1100 fps, but would the porting help in the sound reduction???No.I would like to use the DuraBake coating system on the internals for ease of cleaning, but I'm not sure if it will hold up to the heat and abrasion. Will it?? If not, what would you suggest?Yes, it will.Sincerely,Speedz99

Dear Speedz,What books are on your shelves?Nik
I'll handle this in a while.
Dear Speedz,I'm hungry, what should I eat?Sincerely,Starving Like a Somalian.
Head for the border.