Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the allstar break come and gone it's time to focus on the post season push.I invite all my fellow Canuckleheads to show their support here.Canuck - Slang for Canadianhttp://www.canucks.com/

Heh... the Sesito pick "The 228-pound forward was originally selected by Columbus in the third round, 85th overall, in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft." was covered in that Gare Joyce classic "Future Greats

Maybe, hard to tell. By the way, your organisation has some work to do as well If I remember correctly your last 8 games was somewhat of a record in your sweet city.. Atlanta Thrashers- thats the

GAME DAY - 02/06/07Canucks at Oilers @ 9:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ +119--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edmonton's looking pretty desperate so Vancouver better have a much improved effort from Saturday's performance.

GAME DAY - 02/06/07Canucks at Oilers @ 9:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ +119--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edmonton's looking pretty desperate so Vancouver better have a much improved effort from Saturday's performance.
$5000 on Edmonton
$5000 on Edmonton
Man, you hit the target with the Flames score (although not exactly as predicted).I really hope you're wrong about tonight.
$5000 on Edmonton
Did I win a flag? :)Good job by the twins who had 9 points between them.Hopefully the team still has legs for tonight's match-up against the Blackhawks.
Chicago played last night too so it should even things up.
I was just tellin' troyomac before the game started that I had a bad feeling this would be a let down game. I was hoping I was wrong :club:

GAME DAY - 02/10/07Canucks vs. Thrashers @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -135--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Canucks seem to be cooling off and the intensity level of their last game was garbage. Big effort needed tonight against an Atlanta team that's starting to heat up.

GAME DAY - 02/10/07Canucks vs. Thrashers @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -135--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Canucks seem to be cooling off and the intensity level of their last game was garbage. Big effort needed tonight against an Atlanta team that's starting to heat up.
This is exactly the type of team that gives vancouver trouble now.... hard hitting defense (so long,Sedins, Naslund, Morrison) and a couple of snipers that can capitalize on the weaker Van defense and isolate on Luongo. If Luongo's out of his mind, Vancouver has a shot....
This is exactly the type of team that gives vancouver trouble now.... hard hitting defense (so long,Sedins, Naslund, Morrison) and a couple of snipers that can capitalize on the weaker Van defense and isolate on Luongo. If Luongo's out of his mind, Vancouver has a shot....
I would think Vancouver would have a better chance with a mentally competent goaltender.
Luongo has a good read on the Thrashers 'cause he faced them more often in Florida. There aren't any easy games on the way to the playoffs but this is DEFINITELY not an easy game.
I agree with Naslund and Morrison, but the Sedins thrive in physical games. Calgary probably has the most physical D in the league, and the Sedins consistently put up points against them. The Sedins are so good at rolling off of a big hit while cycling the puck that they catch physical D out of position.The Canucks called up Brandon Reid and Brad Moran. It looks like they will be playing on a line with Naslund tonight. Could be interesting.
First 2 vancouver goals for Morrison and Naslund lol. What do you do for a living again :D ?Edit: Make that 2 for Morrison :club:
First 2 vancouver goals for Morrison and Naslund lol. What do you do for a living again :D ?Edit: Make that 2 for Morrison :club:
LOL.. that's why A) they play the games and B ) I'm not rich...... however, the game did seem to go the way I thought.... Atlanta started slow, and then got rolling, and Luongo held them in it when it counted. Good game by Vancouver...

Have you guys seen the "Swedish Twins" commercial? I don't know if it's just me but I totally LOL. I can't believe the Sedins agreed to do this.twinsad_big.jpg

Have you guys seen the "Swedish Twins" commercial? I don't know if it's just me but I totally LOL. I can't believe the Sedins agreed to do this.twinsad_big.jpg
Apparently they weren't told the complete details beforehand. They were told to just show up in their equipment and once they got there they were told to dance a little. That's what Kelly Hrudey said and I believe everything Kelly Hrudey says.