Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the allstar break come and gone it's time to focus on the post season push.I invite all my fellow Canuckleheads to show their support here.Canuck - Slang for Canadianhttp://www.canucks.com/

Heh... the Sesito pick "The 228-pound forward was originally selected by Columbus in the third round, 85th overall, in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft." was covered in that Gare Joyce classic "Future Greats

Maybe, hard to tell. By the way, your organisation has some work to do as well If I remember correctly your last 8 games was somewhat of a record in your sweet city.. Atlanta Thrashers- thats the

WHAMMY!! Hahaha...Huge win over the Sharks to take the division lead, awesome.
Luongo was a monster last night...he must've had Florida flashbacks.Canucks win! W00t!

If the Canucks make the playoffs(deffinatly not a given out west this year) Luongo has to be a Hart finalist. To bad they have Naslunds 6 mill on there cap for another year, a legitamite 6 million dollar forward would really make this team a contender in the next couple years.

The Canucks have sucked **** since the All Star break. Luongo has literally given them three points. They played an ok 2nd period againt LA and a good third period against the Sharks. All the other periods have been awful. The first two periods against the Sharks looked like a shooting drill.Still, it is good to take points when you are slumping. I think the Canucks really miss Mitchell in the back end (and, like I have already said, Kesler).

Have to add to the Luongo Love here.San Jose's announcers said that the canucks have been outshot in their last 13 games. Their record in those games: 10-1-2.Well, i'm just posting in hockey because i'm going to my first sharks game this year tonight vs. Dallas. San Jose really looks like they'll be one and done in the playoffs this year. They might be able to take Detroit or Dallas in a best of 7, but I don't want to play anyone who winds up surviving the NW. And though I'm 400 miles away, I still try to tell myself I'm a Ducks fan anyhow./threadjack

Have to add to the Luongo Love here.San Jose's announcers said that the canucks have been outshot in their last 13 games. Their record in those games: 10-1-2.Well, i'm just posting in hockey because i'm going to my first sharks game this year tonight vs. Dallas. San Jose really looks like they'll be one and done in the playoffs this year. They might be able to take Detroit or Dallas in a best of 7, but I don't want to play anyone who winds up surviving the NW. And though I'm 400 miles away, I still try to tell myself I'm a Ducks fan anyhow./threadjack
It's messed up...you'd think that outshooting the opposition would translate into wins and vice versa for losses. But when the Nucks were outshooting their opponents in November they were losing left, right and centre.Another sniper would definitely be a welcome addition to the team.

GAME DAY - 02/01/07Canucks vs. Oilers @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -152GO CANUCKS GO!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Final game of the homestand but the beginning of a big 3 game series in the North West (EDM, CGY, EDM)

GAME DAY - 02/03/07Canucks at Flames @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ +155--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Nucks are 12-1-3 since Christmas but still need this win to hold the top of the North West division.It's on TV tonight...woohoo!!

Go Nucks! I love big games between Vancouver/Calgary this time of the year when they meen something. No UFC ppv for me when this game is for free. Hopefully someone steps up and kicks the crap of the next guy who runs Luongo.

Go Nucks! I love big games between Vancouver/Calgary this time of the year when they meen something. No UFC ppv for me when this game is for free. Hopefully someone steps up and kicks the crap of the next guy who runs Luongo.
Great night for hockey in general. Even though I hardly care the Leafs/Habs game is always popular. The Nucks/Flames match-up is even bigger since it's for tops in the division. I have a feeling Naslund is going to have a solid post-allstar in terms of point production.
4-2 Calgary
Still possible. 2-1 for Nucks in the middle of the 2nd. Luongo just made the sickest save of the young 2007 but that was a close call.
Still possible. 2-1 for Nucks in the middle of the 2nd. Luongo just made the sickest save of the young 2007 but that was a close call.
Yeah, that was nuts.
One more and then an empty netter and we'll have a 4-2 Calgary win.
That's why I said "still possible (but inside hoping you were wrong so I could laugh and be obnoxious to the point of getting banned...okay, maybe not that bad..but bad DAMMIT!). Calgary is buzzing and looking dominant right now. If this keeps up the Nucks won't even be able to afford losing Luongo unless you give him a normal stick as the 6th man. :club: sayyyy...