Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

Thats why they play the games...On paper it was a lock...Canucks have played amazing..cant win them all....Smolinski and Sopel solid additions.
Canucks...GARBAGELeafs...GARBAGEHow many more players does the opposing team have to lose?! Both teams needed the wins.oh well...it's just a game I suppose...very dissapointing though.My dream of a Canucks/Leafs final is still alive :club:
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the allstar break come and gone it's time to focus on the post season push.I invite all my fellow Canuckleheads to show their support here.Canuck - Slang for Canadianhttp://www.canucks.com/

Heh... the Sesito pick "The 228-pound forward was originally selected by Columbus in the third round, 85th overall, in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft." was covered in that Gare Joyce classic "Future Greats

Maybe, hard to tell. By the way, your organisation has some work to do as well If I remember correctly your last 8 games was somewhat of a record in your sweet city.. Atlanta Thrashers- thats the

Am I the only Nucks fan watching this Calgary Minnesota game in absolute disgust. We better put a 3-2-1 system in place next year cause these 3 point games are BULLSHITThey've been shitty all year but they mean more now.

Am I the only Nucks fan watching this Calgary Minnesota game in absolute disgust. We better put a 3-2-1 system in place next year cause these 3 point games are BULLSHITThey've been shitty all year but they mean more now.
Who cares? Win the division and it doesn't matter.

GAME DAY - 03/01/07Canucks vs Coyotes @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -240--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I don't know how long it will take for chemistry with the new additions will take but I pray it's fast and effective. This game should hypothetically be no more than a tough shinny game but after the sad outing in St. Louis I'm not assuming anything.I hope the oddsmakers are right with a very favourable line for them Canuckleheads.

GAME DAY - 03/01/07Canucks vs Coyotes @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -240--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I don't know how long it will take for chemistry with the new additions will take but I pray it's fast and effective. This game should hypothetically be no more than a tough shinny game but after the sad outing in St. Louis I'm not assuming anything.I hope the oddsmakers are right with a very favourable line for them Canuckleheads.
The only catch is you have to be careful of teams that have just dumped their rosters at the deadline. You have a bunch of guys getting a shot for the first time, combined with a team that's playing loose and with no pressure, vs a team that's fighting hard to make it and prep for the playoffs..... sometimes it's better to be the former, and there tends to be a lot of upsets by gutted teams right after the deadline....
The only catch is you have to be careful of teams that have just dumped their rosters at the deadline. You have a bunch of guys getting a shot for the first time, combined with a team that's playing loose and with no pressure, vs a team that's fighting hard to make it and prep for the playoffs..... sometimes it's better to be the former, and there tends to be a lot of upsets by gutted teams right after the deadline....
yeah...I'd be hesitant to offer anything more than 2:1 on a bet with the Nucks. It's one of those games where winning is just a relief 'cause they're supposed to.

Those damn Canuckleheads are really make me sweat through the games.Glad they pulled it off with Sopel and Smolinski assisting on the winner by Nassy.Back on top!

Those damn Canuckleheads are really make me sweat through the games.Glad they pulled it off with Sopel and Smolinski assisting on the winner by Nassy.Back on top!
Ya, way too many 1 goal games this year. At least it's exciting :club:

GAME DAY - 03/04/07Canucks vs Wild @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -117--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Can you say HUGE game tonight? What I wouldn't do to be in Vancouver and have tickets to this battle. It should be a good one. I hope home advantage makes the difference.

GAME DAY - 03/04/07Canucks vs Wild @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -117--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Can you say HUGE game tonight? What I wouldn't do to be in Vancouver and have tickets to this battle. It should be a good one. I hope home advantage makes the difference.
I have tickets. Gonna be a sick game!
I have tickets. Gonna be a sick game!
I'm so jealous.2-2 in the middle of the 2nd period. Let's do it!EDIT: Nucks are up 3-2 in the second intermission...w00t!

Great game. One of the mosy entertaining of the season.A few thoughts:1) Gaborik is as good as anyone in the NHL at getting open, even when he has an entire team looking out for him.2) Boogard might be the worst player in the NHL.3) Not one Canuck, even Bulis, played a bad game.

What the hell is going on with Jeff Cowan. When he was in LA he could not do anything right and now he has had two impressive games.I hated Cowan but is it never a bad thing to see a guy perform well.

What the hell is going on with Jeff Cowan. When he was in LA he could not do anything right and now he has had two impressive games.I hated Cowan but is it never a bad thing to see a guy perform well.
haha...I was just gonna say the same thing. I don't even know this guy but he's been impressive so far. Actually, all the new additions seem to be fitting in well.As much as I hate seeing the Wild get a point how can I complain? A win's a win and apparently this one took everything to take down.8-1-1 in last 10 games for the Nucks. Back on top!!
The worst in what way? I'd say he's fairly effective at his assigned job.
He is there to fight (which he is excellent at). At any non fighting aspect of the game, he is terrible. He can't get into the corner fast enough to hit anyone. When he does catch up to someone, obviously, he is a good hitter (like the hit on Morrison last night, or his cheapshot on Hemskey). When it comes to actual hockey skills like skating, stick handling, passing, defensive or offensive awareness, he is weak even in comparison to other tough guys.

GAME DAY - 03/06/07Canucks vs Lightning @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -130--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Vancouver and Tampa are in similar situations and fighting for their dear life in very competitive divisions. I'd like to see any win but want to know that they can hang on to a lead in the third without needing OT. Frankly, without a solid OT record the Nucks could've been hanging out with Oilers by now.I don't know why but I feel good heading into this game.