Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

GAME DAY - 02/14/07Canucks at Wild @ 9:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ +148--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Big match-up in the battle for the North West division. Nucks have lost 4 straight in the Excel Energy Center so they hope to break that streak tonight.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the allstar break come and gone it's time to focus on the post season push.I invite all my fellow Canuckleheads to show their support here.Canuck - Slang for Canadianhttp://www.canucks.com/

Heh... the Sesito pick "The 228-pound forward was originally selected by Columbus in the third round, 85th overall, in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft." was covered in that Gare Joyce classic "Future Greats

Maybe, hard to tell. By the way, your organisation has some work to do as well If I remember correctly your last 8 games was somewhat of a record in your sweet city.. Atlanta Thrashers- thats the

GAME DAY - 02/14/07Canucks at Wild @ 9:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ +148--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Big match-up in the battle for the North West division. Nucks have lost 4 straight in the Excel Energy Center so they hope to break that streak tonight.
3-1 Minnesota

GAME DAY - 02/16/07Canucks at Blackhawks @ 8:30 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -132--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I foresee a good effort by the Nucks tonight after being shutout by the Hawks just a week ago. A win tonight will break the tie with Calgary for the division lead in the North West.

GAME DAY - 02/16/07Canucks at Blackhawks @ 8:30 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -132--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I foresee a good effort by the Nucks tonight after being shutout by the Hawks just a week ago. A win tonight will break the tie with Calgary for the division lead in the North West.
not muchh of effort but a win
not muchh of effort but a win
I'll take a road victory and 2 pts anyway they can get it. It's been a sloppy February...I hope there isn't a similar callapse like last year. I don't see it happening again since Luongo is capable of winning games by himself but the Nucks need to turn it up a notch if they want to stay on top.

GAME DAY - 02/20/07Canucks at Ducks @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ +159--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Beating the Avs was important within the division but tonight is the acid test against the elite. The visiting Nucks will have to be prepared for a tough game but if they can extend their 4-game winning streak it will be a huge victory in so many ways.What I wouldn't do for some satellite television to catch the game.

GAME DAY - 02/20/07Canucks at Ducks @ 10:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ +159--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Beating the Avs was important within the division but tonight is the acid test against the elite. The visiting Nucks will have to be prepared for a tough game but if they can extend their 4-game winning streak it will be a huge victory in so many ways.What I wouldn't do for some satellite television to catch the game.
I'll be watching.

No Penalties called in the 3rd (even though the elbow by Cooke on McDonald and Morrison for interference were fairly blatent)..yet the refs decide to call a hook on S.Nidermayer in the OT? Heh. GG zebras. Fun 3rd period though.

chalk up another win in Ot 3-2 nucksssabby with first NHL win finally
The Nucks may have singlehandedly added another 40 points in the NHL with all the single points handed out in OT by season's end.You know what? I don't friggin' care...BIG win!I just don't get why Sabby is playing vs. Buffalo and Anaheim. Aren't these like the best teams in the league?? I'm sure there's some method to the madness but I haven't figured it out yet.
The Nucks may have singlehandedly added another 40 points in the NHL with all the single points handed out in OT by season's end.You know what? I don't friggin' care...BIG win!I just don't get why Sabby is playing vs. Buffalo and Anaheim. Aren't these like the best teams in the league?? I'm sure there's some method to the madness but I haven't figured it out yet.
Playing the back-up goalie will sometimes motivate the players to put forth a better effort.
Playing the back-up goalie will sometimes motivate the players to put forth a better effort.
That kind've makes sense but when you're on a 4-game winning streak (and much to do with Luongo) it's seems like a strange move to me. Guess that's why I'm not an NHL coach.
That kind've makes sense but when you're on a 4-game winning streak (and much to do with Luongo) it's seems like a strange move to me. Guess that's why I'm not an NHL coach.
Plus, if the Canucks hope to do anything in the playoffs they will need Luongo to be reasonably fresh.
Plus, if the Canucks hope to do anything in the playoffs they will need Luongo to be reasonably fresh.
I don't think it really matters unless there's injury involved. Look at the Devils. Brodeur plays tonnes of games every year and they've taken the Cup.
I don't think it really matters unless there's injury involved. Look at the Devils. Brodeur plays tonnes of games every year and they've taken the Cup.
Brodeur is the best goalie EVER!
Well he's still playing at a high level for sure. I remember when Roy was in his last 3 years there was Marty who had lots of potential and he's obviously been dependable since then.I'm hoping Roberto ends up taking those reigns from Marty for Canada in years to come.
I still argue that he isn't human, there's an outlet and extension cord somewhere.PS: You read Doug: The Doug Harvey Story? Just finished it the other day. Helluva read IMO, fascinating dude.
No Penalties called in the 3rd (even though the elbow by Cooke on McDonald and Morrison for interference were fairly blatent)..yet the refs decide to call a hook on S.Nidermayer in the OT? Heh. GG zebras. Fun 3rd period though.
That call on Neidemeyer was awful, there is no denying it. Even Don Taylor (the guy who does Canucks highlights) pointed it out numerous times. Great game though, good to see Naslund score in the manner he did.
That call on Neidemeyer was awful, there is no denying it. Even Don Taylor (the guy who does Canucks highlights) pointed it out numerous times. Great game though, good to see Naslund score in the manner he did.
That was a really nice goal by Naslund. I thought the game was awesome and aesthetically pleasing to watch, especially in the 3rd which is why I was saddened to see the penalty bring it to an end.....and that whole losing a point thing but it's a tough way to finish off what was 20+ minutes of some pretty sick hockey for awhile there.
zomg the nucks are soooo sick right nowbieksa and cookie are on fire
Has there been a status update on Bieksa? He got hurt during the game.