W.p.t Tunica Final Table - Discussion/update Thread

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta pay my respects to the boss.
Me too ;)Congrats Daniel, best of luck tomorrow err... today. Get some rest and more importantly get some good food in ya.Cheers

gg dn... If the structure was some what normal then you would have taken it down for sure... no doubt in my mind.. Keep your head up high and win the next tourney... that approaches within 9 hours.. wow... (I drank toooooooooo much) bang.

congrats DN on second today....so close! Good luck nextday....clear skys tonight.from another canadian who thinks your number 1....love your sponsor game stacked also, nice. :-)heh....relax now....they will fall into your hands. best of luck from a dog of fire.

7 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: StrippersNBlow, DanielNegreanuGlad I'm not the only one up at 6a CST. Nice run. You said with the ft structure, you just have to put yourself in a position to win and hope you can run well. Mission accomplished. I hope your success carries on through the new year. Utter inspiration. Time for bed....