Daniel W P T Tunica, Day 3

I never heard Daniel say he hates the people in Tunica, he said he hated the food, right? I hate when reporters turn quotes into whatever they want. I hope BLUFF is just messing around, spreading that garbage that Daniel hates the South only causes trouble.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a poker magazine, not the Washington Post......wait......perhaps these guys could write for the Post
Obviously your sarcasm detector is broken. PLZ, I know it's a couple of college drop outs that set up a website and a shopping mall rag rather than get a real job. I was just jabbing a little fun at them....carry on.
Obviously your sarcasm detector is broken. PLZ, I know it's a couple of college drop outs that set up a website and a shopping mall rag rather than get a real job. I was just jabbing a little fun at them....carry on.
...or perhaps you failed the Sarcasm class at the same writing school as the Bluff boys
Did someone metion Colonial Sanders?
From Wikipedia...Colonial Sanders (1754-1789) -- Born in England, he was instrumental in developing the food service industry in the colony of Deleware. Also known for being the great-great-great-great grandfather of Colonel Sanders.

For reasons I can not fully comprehend not being from the south myself, though I've visited for work a lot, the people in the south are very proud of the south and will fight to the death someone that talks smack about them.Still a chip on their shoulder about the whole civil war thing?? :club:

For reasons I can not fully comprehend not being from the south myself, though I've visited for work a lot, the people in the south are very proud of the south and will fight to the death someone that talks smack about them.Still a chip on their shoulder about the whole civil war thing?? :club:
kinda like the coug/dawg thing.
didnt he make the ft in this last year? or some other wpt event where he donked it all away with J10 and cracked hachems kk?
That was a circuit event in 06. Then at the TOC, he went all in with J4 I believe and Sexton busted him with AT. He is just a donk in my eyes.
kinda like the coug/dawg thing.
Kinda. Must be from the Great Northwest, no?

Did we have and FCP'ers playing in the ME??Any update on results from anyone/any event?

Daniel Negreanu Doubles UpKido Pham raises to $17,000 preflop and is called by Daniel Negreanu. The flop comes 954 and Negreanu bets $25,000. Pham moves all in and Negreanu calls. Pham turns over A4 and Negreanu shows Q10. The turn brings the 4, giving Pham trips but the river comes the K. Negreanu makes his flush and doubles to $216,000 chips.

Daniel Negreanu Doubles UpKido Pham raises to $17,000 preflop and is called by Daniel Negreanu. The flop comes 954 and Negreanu bets $25,000. Pham moves all in and Negreanu calls. Pham turns over A4 and Negreanu shows Q10. The turn brings the 4, giving Pham trips but the river comes the K. Negreanu makes his flush and doubles to $216,000 chips.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!Final Table time!
wtf?nevr mind, I spose 216000 still isnt a big stack, so him getting in all in with a flush draw makes sense. havent checked cardplayer since the tourney started

Tue Jan 23 14:48:00 PST 2007Matt Graham Eliminated 21st ($17,137)Daniel Negreanu raises from the button and Matt Graham moves all in blind for around $60,000 chips. Negreanu calls and shows JclubJspade. Graham looks at his cards for the first time and sees Jheart3spade. The board comes QheartJdiamond3clubAspade2heart and Graham has been eliminated from the tournament.

1Young Cho1,025,000 $235,000 2James Bullard620,000 $225,000 3Thang "Kido" Pham495,000 $-10,000 4Matt Russell405,000 $155,000 5J.C. Tran380,000 $130,000 6John Racener375,000 $30,000 7Daniel Negreanu350,000 $134,000

GAMBOOOOOOLOh and anyone else notice that it seems like the worst thing you can do is get your money in ahead today?