Daniel W P T Tunica, Day 3

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Im sure is a major factor also, if not the biggest but I think the smaller Pro heavy field is a major factor as well
plus, considering that this really is being played in the armpit of America, this has been an awesome event.

Damn...James Bullard Doubles Through Young ChoIn the biggest pot of the tournament, James Bullard has doubled up to just under $1,000,000 when he called Young Cho's all in on a board of 9heart8diamond5diamondJheart. Bullard turned over 8club7club for a pair of eights while Cho showed 6diamond3diamond for a flush draw. The river came the 5club and Bullard doubled up.

From Bluff:"Gavin Smith Takes 19th, Play Ends For The DayYoung Cho, as our caption in the images section says, can suck out with the best of them - and he just proved it. Gavin Smith got in with K-K against Cho's Q-Q. He was in better shape than he would have been otherwise, as Don Mullis folded a queen, but Cho's mystical vacuuming powers came to the front when Cho caught his only out to send last year's WPT Player Of The Year to the rail. Smith takes home $17,173 for 19th place.There will be 1:19:36 remaining on the 5K-10K-1K level when we return at 12 PM tomorrow to play down to the 6-man WPT final table. Join us then for all the action as it happens."Now THAT is funny! :PPoor Gavin!

You think there is any chance that we might get at blog from DN tonght? do they have the internet down there?Short day tomorrow so DN will be able to get out and find the Health food stores in town and be ready to take it all down on thursday! I'm thinking the Florida jersey tomorrow and Luongo with the BIG #1 for the firnal table.I thought KK only lost to QQ on the net

Who cares? Bluff magazine is a piece of garbage. Some dude from Bluff was on here a long time ago and sent a few of us 1 free magazine. I never finished reading the whole thing because of how much it sucked.
Yeah, I remember...he didn't mind comin' around here to beg for a few subscribers when they were first starting up. I don't mind admitting that I subscribed to Bluff...because I didn't pay. That didn't stop them from continuing to send magazines though.

Wow interesting seating assignments for tomorrow. the top two side by side and the bottom 5 pluss two of the middle stacks at one table. Luckily DN is at the other table with a large stack to his right and two of the smaller stacks at the table to his left. It looks like Bullard is in prime position with Cho on his immediate right and the five small stacks at the table. Should not take long to eliminate a few of them.

Nice new video here - a little before and after of DN's run at the end.He also talks about the records and how it wouldn't (and didn't) affect his play. :club:http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/videos/6895/22577
good stuff, Nice job DNand is it just me, or do DN's sideburns look like there growing faster than anything else? take a look at the video again. I think its got style though.

Go Daniel...he's doing great hitting a str8 flush,sets 2pr simply out playing everyone right now...Take it down Daniel.

Congrats to DN on his play today. To all you Southern hating Yankee Bastards, go fuck yourself!!! I am a proud Southerner. If you tree huggers can't handle fried food, keep your asses up north!!!!