• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Well, sucks to lose that game, but if the Pens even the record that NYR puts up, AND wins their last meeting in regulation, Pens win the East.Philly coming hard too, with 2 games left vs Pit, and prolly game(s) against NYR.

Had to see the streak end but I don't think many of us wouldn't jump at the chance to take 5 of 6 points from this road trip. Pens are 1 point behind without the tiebreaker. I not only want them to catch the rags but I want to take down the blues too. (6 points behind with 2 games in hand. The last week of the season is brutal (2 vs Phi, 1 vs NYR and BOS) but the if the pens can get 10 out of 14 points in the next 7 games they'll have a pretty good shot at it.

Really pulling for Geno to hit 50 (on pace for 51.136) and for Neal to hit 40 (on pace for 39.315).Also, Pens still control their own destiny with regards to winning the East. But now they control their destiny with respect to the President's Trophy as well. 3 points behind the Blues with 2 games in hand.

Pens still control their own destiny with regards to winning the East. But now they control their destiny with respect to the President's Trophy as well. 3 points behind the Blues with 2 games in hand.
Also... 25-4-2 over the last 31.
Wow. Those are ridiculous statements that you never would have guessed back in January that you could make today.Not to pick on the Leafs, but I recall how a couple of months ago it was neck and neck between the teams to make the playoffs.

To bring this down back to earth a little, over this stretch, the Pens are 6-1 in shootouts.Also, 1-1 in OT.The four regulation losses were to Toronto, New Jersey, Anaheim, and Buffalo.

Summary of the last 3 games I've seen live:January 6, 2011 @ Montreal. Crosby played the previous game, but Serge texted me an hour before the game to tell me he was sitting out.January 12, 2011 @ Montreal. Still believing Sid was day-to-day, thought I had a chance to see him play.December 16, 2011 @ Ottawa. Crosby played his last game of his first comeback on the 5th, and was still considered day-to-day.So, basically, Crosby is getting hurt in warm-up.

I was lucky enough to get tickets for the last game, keeping my streak alive of seeing at least one game per season for the last 17 years or so. I had to work till 10 but managed to get out early and drive/sprint to Consol to catch the last period of the game :club: