Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Great, the last time the franchise decided to let Ronnie work for Pittsburgh sure worked out well for us, so why not do it again

This Pittsburgh-Carolina-Hartford connection used to be fun, now its just hurting my soul

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Great, the last time the franchise decided to let Ronnie work for Pittsburgh sure worked out well for us, so why not do it again

This Pittsburgh-Carolina-Hartford connection used to be fun, now its just hurting my soul

Has it ever worked out for Carolina/Hartford?

Has it ever worked out for Carolina/Hartford?

no, but I was happy for Ronnie when he won.

And I like Jordan Staal, that could have worked out very well if the rest of the team improved when he first came to Carolina.

• Like 1

I m not imagining things right? Marc Andre Fleury had issues the last couple of years in Pittsburgh right?

There was also talk about his playoff performances and thats why Matt Murray was made the number 1? So whats the deal this year...

The Pens dont let him go unprotected A) If he was playing like he has B) the money he was making C) Matt Murray

Am I off in thinking Fleury looked like he was done at some points in the last couple years? Despite helping the Pens to 2 cups

Boom. And Ovecchkin conquers his Crosby demon.

If you dont succeed 7 times, try for the 8th, because someone will still call it a "conquer" for doing it one time out of 8

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Some reports that Phil Kessel was shopped..

Wonder what they are looking for and what was offered..I think he will end up in Vegas..Golf and poker is his passion. Hockey is a side hustle..

Also fishing he loves..Good fishing on the west coast too

The Pens will immediately become a much worse team the moment they trade Kessel, no matter the return.

I mean I get that he is valuable but, the return could be decent.

You never make out better when you trade away the best player in the deal. There's no way they make a trade for a better player than Kessel.

Kessel for McDavid. You heard it here first.

Ok, fine, we'll throw in Ruhwedel too. :icon_surprised: