Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

After seeing the Ruutu deal, can I go back and retract my semi-retraction and say again that the James Neal deal is fantastic?And I really like Ruutu, too.
cd-cover.jpg
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Amazed that Milbury was all over Nystrom for that hit on Letang. I thought it was pretty similar to

.Tanger put himself in a pretty bad position. He touches the puck so he's in fair play. Nystrom keeps his elbow down but does put a shoulder to the head. Think maybe he gets something but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get a call.

Did I miss the part where they changed the rule back?You can't target a player's head, for any reason. Nystrom doesn't even look at the puck, and what does he think is going to happen?

bleh, they can't even win by 2? How's a bettor supposed to make money?
by not being a dink and betting smarter.I told my Dad, who is in Ottawa visiting me, that it would be a 2-1 final. Sorry you didn't read my mind.

John Buccigross ‏ @Buccigross Only 4 goalies in NHL history have at least 35 wins in four or more straight seasons. Brodeur, Kiprusoff, Lundqvist, and Marc-Andre Fleury.