Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

You see lots of other team's threads boasting about being 1st overall in the NHL. But not this one. Nope, I'm definitely not saying anything about being 1st in the NHL without Crosby, and without Malkin for half the time, or being 1st overall while playing our 10th-string defenseman last night. Not gonna see it here. Keep it moving. Nothing to see here.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Sidney Crosby update:There is no timetable. Sidney Crosby and James Reimer will play sometime between today and April.Please come back for more updates soon.

He practiced yesterday on a line with Cooke and Dupuis. Which is a real line with NHL players.That's a sick line already. The other two were Sully - Geno - Read Deal and Kunitz - Staal - TFK.Sickest top 9 in the NHL if that ever happens.

Mike Rupp doing a Q&A on Twitter currently:Rupper17 Mike Rupp“@NickLupo10: @Rupper17 In your opinion whos the best player in the NHL today?”does he have to be active right now? ;)I assume he's referring to Rico Fata.

Makes a lot of sense, but no Sid on Friday or Saturday.Makes more sense for his first game to be Tuesday at home. It won't be a back to back situation. Hoping that's the date. I'm getting really sick of this. It's emotionally draining. I just want the kid to be ****ing ready to go.

by tonight I meant Friday. damn long weekend has me all messed up.
its really messed up that Ontario isnt off for Rememberance Day. I dont mind coming into work, just doesnt seem right. Many of my customers , being out west, will be closed.
its really messed up that Ontario isnt off for Rememberance Day. I dont mind coming into work, just doesnt seem right. Many of my customers , being out west, will be closed.
A lot of us are off.

I said in another thread how much I liked this guy on air, now I see a funny tweet.Razor5Hole Daryl Reaugh BREAKING: I saw Sidney Crosby in hallway at Consol in Pittsburgh. We locked eyes. I said hi Syd. He smiled and said hi. #crosbywatch11