• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

My gf got me tickets to the Flyers at Pens game on 12/29...the first Flyers game in Pgh.But then she asked me if I wanted to go to Cancun that week, pay for flight only.What to do, what to do?

My gf got me tickets to the Flyers at Pens game on 12/29...the first Flyers game in Pgh.But then she asked me if I wanted to go to Cancun that week, pay for flight only.What to do, what to do?
Fly out after the game FTW!
I'll take one for the team here Tim...you go to the game, I'll take your GF to Cancun.
I'll take one for the team here Tim...you go to the game, I'll take your GF to Cancun.
You're such a nice guy!Side note, Pens at Buffalo on Sun 2/18 or Fri 3/30. I need to make one of these happen.
She's a teacher so we'd have to be back for the 2nd for her. I wish the game was on the 26th, then we'd be set. Life's tough decisions.... :club:
Is there a site that helps with ticket exchanges? maybe you could swap them for another night. I'm sure your tickets will be highly desirable with the return of Jagr and Talbot.
what a guy!for what it's worth, I'd take the week mexico trip over 1 hockey game any day.
Side note, Pens at Buffalo on Sun 2/18 or Fri 3/30. I need to make one of these happen.
It's actually 2/19...not 2/18.
I will go
I'll keep you updated, but I would guess now the 2/19 game at 12:30 would be more likely cause I wouldn't have to take off work.
Is there a site that helps with ticket exchanges? maybe you could swap them for another night. I'm sure your tickets will be highly desirable with the return of Jagr and Talbot.
She bought them on Pens Ticket Exchange, I believe, and we could easily sell them on there, I'm sure. They're in 104 like 15 rows up so I don't even want to know how much she paid for them.

Ya skating isnt the issue and its definetely a good step to practice..However playing shinny and playing in the NHL is two different animals.I wish him the best. I like to start ragging on him again, so i need him healthy.